Lt. Commander
# 1 STFHelp channel
06-25-2012, 11:07 AM
After pugging some normal ground STFs with my latest lvl 45 toon, I'm rediscovering the whole world of normal pugs and how bad they can be.

As such, I've set up a channel for anyone who wants to learn to do ground STFs with a decent chance of getting the optionals, be it normal or elite.

Right now, I'm only looking at teaching ground, space is easy enough as I remember.

If you're a player looking for help, or see somone that does, the channel is STFHelp, I'll be waiting.

There ARE a couple of rules.

You must be able to find and use team chat.
You must be prepared to listen.

and

You damn well better have a remodulator.

If anyone else wants to help out with training, send me a pm or mail to @mandrake45

Last edited by mandrake45; 07-02-2012 at 07:08 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-26-2012, 03:54 PM
It's occurred to me The Academy might be a better place for this. Could a mod move it please?
Having trouble with ground STFs? Looking for help?

Join the STFHelp channel
Captain
# 3
06-26-2012, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandrake45 View Post
Could a mod move it please?
Most forums you have to open up a report and ask them to do so. here you have to open up a support ticket and ask.

Normally moderators don;t read every thread so that;s usually the best method of getting their attention.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Career Officer
# 4
06-28-2012, 01:32 AM
This is actually a great idea!

Have been in numerous STF's, Elite & Normal, recently that were dismal failures - this can only help.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-02-2012, 07:12 AM
Waiting on a response from support about having the thread moved, I'd imagine I may end up just reposting it. In the mean time, I've decided to open things up to ground runs of either difficulty.

Please note though, I don't want to see LFX or 'join this new elite stf channel' messages, that's not what the channel is about at all.
Having trouble with ground STFs? Looking for help?

Join the STFHelp channel
Empire Veteran
# 6
07-03-2012, 10:20 PM
How to be added to this channel?
Could you add me please?
Thanks in advance.
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Ensign
what kind of build or equipment from weapons to consoles would make my tier 5 ambassador a monster?also other than events or stfs how can I get omega marks and a good amount of dilithium?