Rihannsu
# 131
06-26-2012, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiusdk View Post
I really hope I get 2 invites and can give 1 away. Got a friend that really wants to try Neverwinter.
I was wondering the same thing. I think the invites will be account specific, though, and since we've linked our Cryptic accounts to PerfectWorld I have a feeling it will only be one actual invite even if they invite you twice (unfortunately).
Ensign
# 132
06-26-2012, 09:55 AM
Can't wait to receive the invite.

Can't wait to read it's conditions to see if I'll be able to make a Let's play series in Spanish about it,
Career Officer
I feel like I have been railroaded so badly from tbe LTS and multiple game copies I invested in that I would not even spit in the direction of another title. From the c-store price jumps to the forums that changed over night that reminded me of insurrection

Forced relocation being beamed out of your forum onto a crappy not finished holo pwe forums, linking our accounts or you can not post? Sto has way more than 600 inhabitants.

It was not right there just as it is not right here.....bait and switch.....sell you on a good product and then get you pushed into a lemon or substandard product =pwe forums and the more I see the less I am impressed. It makes you miss a terrible company like Atari.
Career Officer
# 134
06-26-2012, 10:45 AM
That isn't a perk. Please don't bother inviting me.
Career Officer
# 135
06-26-2012, 10:59 AM
Id rather have a "perk" in the game i bought my lifetime to. As it stands the current perks are not worth the cost even at the sale price...
Rihannsu
# 136
06-26-2012, 11:16 AM
Been with STO for 394 days with Life Time Subscriber since it had first been introduced in STO, I bought it for perks in STO, the free points each month, the borg character, and some nice items in STO, I been playing STO off and on since I have had it.

I been playing BOI Perfectworld for 2 years, on Poseidon Server

I had 2 different accounts with these 2 games, until it merged with Perfectworld lol, I really didn't like having my boi account the same as my sto account with the same password. I think this makes a bad security issue, I like see a authenticator thing like SWTOR,

And Diablo 3 has, though Diablo 3 is a piss poor game and blizzard has become a bad company, they just pissed me off completely since I tried playing that game, they made me want to never buy another of their products ever again.

I like see a STO perk rather then having a 3rd game to play on top of 2 games I already playing,

Last edited by abomin; 06-26-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Captain
# 137
06-26-2012, 01:16 PM
--- Mute Argument: I Deleted My Post ---

Last edited by linyive; 06-26-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 138
06-26-2012, 02:30 PM
The attitude in this thread is sicking. You get something for free and you complain?

You didn't pay your LTS for Neverwinter, this is just a bonus, why complain about it, you've been getting all your STO stuff for 2 years now with LTS.
Rihannsu
# 139 Beta invites
06-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Did they mention when the NWN beta invites were to be going out to lifers? I haven't seen too much info on this outside of the main announcement. Have not received mine if they have already been sent out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samir Bennal, Captain of the Onyxhammer
Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
Career Officer
# 140
06-26-2012, 03:44 PM
I don't believe any have been sent yet. They did state the invites would be stretched out over the span of the closed beta though; meaning everyone won't get their invites at the same time.