Republic Veteran
# 141 Beta
06-26-2012, 02:45 PM
ANy ETA when we will get the invite? I might be even more more excited for NWO than I was for STO.
Career Officer
# 142
06-26-2012, 03:08 PM
I dont sure what i think about it. I remeber time when companies paid for beta testing. :biggrin:
Career Officer
# 143
06-26-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdawgenigma View Post
Did they mention when the NWN beta invites were to be going out to lifers? I haven't seen too much info on this outside of the main announcement. Have not received mine if they have already been sent out.
It didn't state specifically, just that they would be doled out over the course of the beta. So it sounds like it will work like the STO beta and the LTS invites will be spread out.
Career Officer
To offset some of the negative posts here. I am very interested in trying out a new game.

Hard as it is to believe, I do have interests outside of Star Trek Online.

If someone wants to give me access to another game in the catalog, I am not going to complain. It is easy to delete offers that do not interest me.
Career Officer
# 145
06-26-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matridunadan1 View Post
...potty training is an end-game skill.
Actually, in the game of Life, it is.
Rihannsu
# 146
06-26-2012, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdawgenigma View Post
Did they mention when the NWN beta invites were to be going out to lifers? I haven't seen too much info on this outside of the main announcement. Have not received mine if they have already been sent out.
Good thing some one was able to give me an answer before the "thread move of death" hit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samir Bennal, Captain of the Onyxhammer
Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
Captain
# 147
06-26-2012, 06:10 PM
While I reject the notion of things like Tuffli's being a 'perk,' I have to disagree with the attitude in this thread.

Nobody promised lifetimers beta access to stuff before. Nobody bought lifetime membership to get into NWN beta.

It's a perk, sheesh. If you don't like it, don't use it.
Career Officer
# 148
06-26-2012, 06:27 PM
Lock boxes for everyone !
Divine Protectorate Gaming
STO Beta Tester and Original Cryptic user
Captain
# 149
06-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas12255 View Post
The attitude in this thread is sicking. You get something for free and you complain?

You didn't pay your LTS for Neverwinter, this is just a bonus, why complain about it, you've been getting all your STO stuff for 2 years now with LTS.
First off, I've been paying for the annual subscription since the game went from Beta to Live. PWE is using this offer to "sweeten the pot" for people like me to buy a new LTS account. The problem is that this offering really isn't a "free perk", it's a way for them to further market a new product that we (at this time) aren't using, Neverwinter. For them to promote it as some major perk ( D&D style world game in a Spaceship Shoot'em up game) is due to either

A) Poor marketing concept

B) To promote the new game through the older game

Either of those reasons don't really add value to a typical STO player.
Captain
# 150
06-26-2012, 09:59 PM
SO updating to LTS would get you a *Free* invite to NWO Beta.
Bull
Nothing is free you LTSs have been used to fund this game instead of STO.
I for one have only ever played the First NWN and even though NWO may be a good game. I'm not going to waste my time getting another Cryptic game on my PC
STO is the only thing I will play and even then it seems more and more like work so maybe I will stop playing that soon as well and go back to ST Bridge Commander