Captain
# 241
01-29-2013, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716 View Post
i like how the 200$ package doesnt even come with a monthly stipend like the lifetimer perks for their other games lol.

what a waste of 200$
I get the feeling the entire title is going to be built around forcibly extracting cash from players via c-store stupidity.
Career Officer
# 242
01-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomace View Post
Ahh, the more things change, the more they stay the same...

From Cryptic's PR site -

"To tempt people into shedding some cash up front, Cryptic is prepared to dangle guaranteed beta invites to those who purchase a $60 or $200 pre-order Founder's Pack"

Not confident in your game Cryptic?

Marvels doing the same me things...
Given the past history of their other games at launch, I'm also justifiably skeptical of the game myself. I'll probably try the beta when I get my invite though.

As to the offers, they get an meh response from me.
Empire Veteran
# 243
01-29-2013, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusmajere View Post
YAAAAAAAY I paid 299 to get access to a Beta... that has nothing to do with the Lifetime Perks towards Star Trek Online. Yayyy.. Betas which every other company lets you in for FREEEE... yay.. Ya know typically I have no problems with the stuff you have given us. But Seriously.. BETA access to ANOTHER GAME should not be a LIFETIME perk for a game called STAR TREK ONLINE. Something that Actually counts towards STAR TREK ONLINE ( and no foundry options coming out of neverwinter DO NOT COUNT). A Temporary perk in a way to troll in members who have dedicated themselves to your company is not a Real perk. It is a way for you to try to troll in Life time members to testing out your future cash cow that will most likely Get more Attention in the future then STO. All of your competitors Give Beta testing out to those interested, To those that DO NOT have to dole out 299/199 for a preview access.
I TOTALY AGREE im not being funny but I like startrek online if I wanted a beta id go a look for one I want a perk not to beta test a crappy game I have no interest in criptic sort your stuff out man your making this game worse and before long your gona loos all lifetime players like me. ow and bye the way thaks for stoping us farming ec cus now we have to spend money to really get anyware in the game and you give us all this new content that needs dillith to buy it and wow you havnt uped the dillith refineing wy cus you want to rob us some more sorry all getting stressed cus thay are stuffing the game up slowly but surly
Survivor of Romulus
# 244
01-29-2013, 05:51 PM
Not too happy that STO LTSers aren't included in the first beta weekend.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

Career Officer
# 245 Yuck
01-29-2013, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by betawatcher View Post
NW's beta dates have now been announed:

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...-Detailed.html

So when will STO and Champs LT subs get the NW beta keys they were promised?

MWO did the same thing... I will not pay for a game that is not finished, in fact I never buy games that I don't at least get to Demo first. I have shucked out too many dollars for pigs.
Survivor of Romulus
# 246
01-29-2013, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by betawatcher View Post
NW's beta dates have now been announed:

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...-Detailed.html

So when will STO and Champs LT subs get the NW beta keys they were promised?
According to the NW forums not until the second beta weekend.
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 247
01-29-2013, 06:46 PM
If you're a lifetime subscriber to STO, the Neverwinter team has announced your Closed Beta dates! Details: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...ead-this-first

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 248
01-29-2013, 06:50 PM
Beta weekends? Seriously? How about some love for those of us who are at work Friday through Sunday.

The opinions expressed in my posts are not necessarily those of my employer or Subspace Radio.
PS: My show is actually at 0200 GMT these days. I really need to dig up the PSD for that signature and redo it.
Career Officer
# 249
01-29-2013, 06:50 PM
I can wait 'til March. Hopefully my ESO beta application doesn't interfere though. Sorry but between the two, I'll roll Elder Scrolls before Neverwinter any day. <_<

That is assuming I get in at all.
Starfleet Veteran
# 250
01-29-2013, 06:57 PM
Thanks, but I don't think I'll try yet another fantasy MMO. The market is just saturated with them and I find them all unoriginal. Also, not appreciating PWE box/grind/dilithium strategy in STO.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net