Career Officer
# 11
06-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 12
06-26-2012, 12:01 PM
dStahl has been extra busy with Season 6 and other surprises, Captains. As you've seen, more devs are being added to the tracker everyday once we get them all set up. We'll get him back on the forums soon :smile:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Community Moderator
# 13
06-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
dStahl has been extra busy with Season 6 and other surprises, Captains. As you've seen, more devs are being added to the tracker everyday once we get them all set up. We'll get him back on the forums soon :smile:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Don't you dare :wink: Shackle him to his chair and make him work dammit!
Captain
# 14
06-26-2012, 12:15 PM
Quote:
We'll get him back on the forums soon :smile:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
"Soon(tm)"

The business answer to everything.

FYI, the alt code for Trademark (ALT-0153), doesn't appear to work on the new forums. Comes up with a ? instead.
Career Officer
# 15
06-26-2012, 12:17 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Just how long have you been working on season 6? ™
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports

Last edited by anazonda; 06-26-2012 at 12:21 PM.
Lieutenant
# 16
06-26-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
"Soon(tm)"

FYI, the alt code for Trademark (ALT-0153), doesn't appear to work on the new forums. Comes up with a ? instead.
I can agree with that. Pre Dan Stahl leaving, Cryptic was very much community oriented and since his return the answers are more "corporate". A lot of beta users concur. It's like Cryptic went from upfront and informative, to every other MMO company (in regards to how they deal with the community).
Career Officer
# 17
06-26-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
"Soon(tm)"

Use the HTML equivalent: & 8482; (no spaces)
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Banned
# 18
06-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildthyme467989 View Post
Surely it would be based on the fact that if anything had happened, such as he'd left to pursue other projects, we would have been told about it by now
Just because someone isnt around doesnt mean they left the company; people get sick, have personal things come up, etc. I was asking kalecto how he was "sure" that everything was fine, which was of course prior to Brandon's comment.
Career Officer
# 19
06-26-2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stohanson View Post
I can agree with that. Pre Dan Stahl leaving, Cryptic was very much community oriented and since his return the answers are more "corporate". A lot of beta users concur. It's like Cryptic went from upfront and informative, to every other MMO company (in regards to how they deal with the community).
That certainly would have nothing to do with the rage threads about EVERYTHING. I wish that was an exaggeration, but it's not.

I choose to have faith "that the universe will unfold as it should." Some pointy-eared guy said that.
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-26-2012, 03:32 PM
You killed him, right?...
Yuxtapuestoelmono, not "Lmrt"