Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptic's Contact Number
08-17-2010, 01:41 PM
I find this really strange, I can not find a contact voice line number for Cryptic anywhere on any of there sites, now maybe I some how have over looked it, because I reamber calling them about an issue when Champions online came out... I have an issue here in Star Trek Online that I would like to talk to some about, but I can not seam to find a number to call them...

This bothers me in more than just my problem now, because the only way to get help from them or at least the only way I can find is through account tickets, the thing that bothers me most about not having a phone number is what if my account gets stolen do to some very unnice person and I need to get it back... This happened to me in World of ******** and I was able to call them and get my account returned as the unnice person was trying to sell and transfer my toons around...

If I have missed it or some one here knows where or the number please send it to me, thnaks in advance...
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-17-2010, 02:37 PM
Atari handles support. I don't know if there is an Atari phone number.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Cryptic no longer uses phone Support.

The old telephone number was 408-404-1714, but it no longer works so you might as well not even try.

If you want to contact Support, I highly reccomend that you contact them at the following webmail link:

http://www.startrekonline.com/support/billing/contact

Again: Telephone Support no longer exists. You wont be able to call them.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-17-2010, 04:19 PM
Phone support does not exist thanks to a forum user revolt that was organized here back in march where it was flooded with stupid requests... the perps were bragging about it after the day they did it, and a week later number disappears.

Anyways, there is a number, and there is someone at the other end. It is only a matter of knowing where and how to look for it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-18-2010, 07:13 AM
Well again my issue now is not dyer, but when I was unable to locate the phone number, I thought back when my WOW account was stolen... I was watching my toons (via wife’s account) and chatting with guilds on vent as they were harassing the thief ransacks my accounts toons... I was on phone hold with Blizzard and when I got a game rep on the phone they quickly shut down the account so we could straighten out the issue... With Cryptic having no number if my account becomes co-opted by a thief then I have no way of stopping that person from doing large amounts of harm to my account and possibly my bank account... This makes me a little unhappy and scared about having a connection with Cryptic games...
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-18-2010, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazeyWayne View Post
Well again my issue now is not dyer, but when I was unable to locate the phone number, I thought back when my WOW account was stolen... I was watching my toons (via wife’s account) and chatting with guilds on vent as they were harassing the thief ransacks my accounts toons... I was on phone hold with Blizzard and when I got a game rep on the phone they quickly shut down the account so we could straighten out the issue... With Cryptic having no number if my account becomes co-opted by a thief then I have no way of stopping that person from doing large amounts of harm to my account and possibly my bank account... This makes me a little unhappy and scared about having a connection with Cryptic games...
Don't download key loggers, have a heard alpha-numeric password with caps and lower case, as well as a random assort of numbers and letters.

Engage in safe browsing, use no scrip and ab block etc... and you will be fine, wont happen, thus you do not have to worry about it. Defend yourself, don't expect someone else to fix your mistakes.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-18-2010, 11:54 AM
They nor their Parent Company have phone support. What you need to do is email or pm them messages that will either take months to be responded to or ignored.
Ensign
# 8
06-20-2013, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
They nor their Parent Company have phone support. What you need to do is email or pm them messages that will either take months to be responded to or ignored.
that's pretty much the case as far as I can tell..im a lifer and I send a lot of money in the cstore...I bought the 125.00 Romulus pack and 200.00 worth of zen on the same day...they have both since cleared paypal and I got the zen but no access to the in game items or titles from the legacy pack.its still pending.ive tried everything from in game tickets to email and I finaly found a phone number..but it puts me on hold and I wait 15 minute then it shoots me to a different line and disconnects me.i love sto don't get me wrong but this is seriously beginning to chap my ass.how the hell do you resolve issues if you cant tell anyone you have issues you ned to resolve?
Community Moderator
# 9 Closing Necro Thread
06-20-2013, 12:19 PM
AAAAHH!!! This thread was borgified and regenerated!!!

[Pulsewave Forum Phaser Mk XIV [+Mod][-Necro]]

ZAP!

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies just report it and avoid posting in it.

Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.

Note that you're more than welcome to post in an existing active topic or to start a new thread on the topic if there are no active topics already.

Live Long and Prosper,
Bluegeek
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread