Starfleet Veteran
# 11
06-27-2012, 11:02 AM
The SubSpace Agenda has been updated with the following information:

If you have some hard dates of some items that I've missed, please post them in this thread and I'll try to include it where appropriate.

Raptr profile
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 12
06-27-2012, 11:14 AM
We've announced a Summer Ship Sale: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=576761

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 13
06-27-2012, 02:06 PM
Thank you I had a question concerning Season 6 Start and you were able to answer it. I think this is a great ideal.
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
06-27-2012, 07:57 PM

Remember you can refer to the OP for a complete listing of the other individual STO Calendars, or head to the SubSpace Agenda link above to view all calendars at once.

If you have some hard dates of some items that I've missed, please post them in this thread and I'll try to include it where appropriate.

Raptr profile
Lieutenant
# 15
06-27-2012, 09:17 PM
Nice! Good work, and thanks for this!

:biggrin:
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
06-27-2012, 09:50 PM
i dont see why there cant be an offical calendar from pwe.

everything in this calendar has lready been anounced.

the point of a calendar is to see whats coming up not what has already happend
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
06-28-2012, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog0000doom View Post
i dont see why there cant be an offical calendar from pwe.

everything in this calendar has lready been anounced.

the point of a calendar is to see whats coming up not what has already happend
I post things as far ahead as Cryptic announces them. If they announce something 2 days or 2 weeks ahead, that's when I post it, and place it on the calendar for the scheduled time (or extrapolated time in the case of the Season 6 estimate). Also, you can view the calendars for the upcoming weeks or months as well as the past (and click on the events on the calendars for more details). Both events posted today were posted ahead of when they happened. The Account System maintenance hasn't even started yet as of this posting.

Raptr profile
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
06-28-2012, 05:31 PM
(Edited for entries made later in the day)

Remember you can refer to the OP for a complete listing of the other individual STO Calendars, or head to the SubSpace Agenda link above to view all calendars at once.

Raptr profile

Last edited by direphoenix; 06-28-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
07-04-2012, 11:00 AM

(Apologies for the delay in updates. Somehow I blew up my motherboard on Friday and only had sporadic access to the web via my phone when I wasn't going through an extremely improbable 2 bad motherboards and 6 bad sticks of RAM in a row while trying to reassemble my desktop.)

Raptr profile
Lieutenant
# 20 Imo - Ms Board Killer
07-04-2012, 05:23 PM
funny enough, my motherboard went at the same time... and it happened directly after I took the Microsoft auto update...... not accusing, just pointing the fact of timing.