Captain
# 1 C-Point gone
06-26-2012, 12:32 AM
I have linked my account well over a moth ago, and went through the same stuff as everyone else (loosing every day subscribed, and get reset to 0 days etc). including losing all my C-points.

to date it is not back. will the C-points come back, or I have to go after them, or what?

it is no big deal, it is just one C-point we are talking about, but I would be very angry, if my dilithium refining would come up 1 C-point short, when I want to buy something (thats 1 more day of refining).

plus I bought that one C-point really cheap, so I am attached to it both emotionally and from an investment standpoint.
Commander
# 2
06-26-2012, 01:01 AM
"Spam" the support on a daily (read regular) base.
Worked for me.
Community Moderator
# 3
06-26-2012, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoroon View Post
"Spam" the support on a daily (read regular) base.
Worked for me.
That doesn't actually work at all, and I highly suggest you do not spam customer support.

One ticket is all you need. It may take a few days to get a response, however what I've done and always suggested is after a week if you haven't heard anything, update it asking for a response.

You WILL get a reply sooner or later but you must be patient. :smile:
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Captain
# 4
06-26-2012, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
I have linked my account well over a moth ago, and went through the same stuff as everyone else (loosing every day subscribed, and get reset to 0 days etc). including losing all my C-points.

to date it is not back. will the C-points come back, or I have to go after them, or what?

it is no big deal, it is just one C-point we are talking about, but I would be very angry, if my dilithium refining would come up 1 C-point short, when I want to buy something (thats 1 more day of refining).

plus I bought that one C-point really cheap, so I am attached to it both emotionally and from an investment standpoint.
No CPs?
Gone! It's all gone. All of it gone. Bye-bye, who-ho. See ya!
Captain
# 5
06-26-2012, 10:41 PM
writing to customer support sounds tiring, I just want my 1 CP back, without doin anything about it. it should not have been gone anyhow
Community Moderator
# 6
06-27-2012, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
writing to customer support sounds tiring, I just want my 1 CP back, without doin anything about it. it should not have been gone anyhow
Well unfortunately if something is missing from your account, you're going to have to contact customer support. No one on the forums can fix it for you :frown:
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.