Captain
I think i have to click like 3 or 4 links be for i even get to the Forums.Web site needs to stop directing to all these other pages.I just want to be able to log into forums and my account.Every thing eles i don't care about.And i do not like the idea of Buying Zen either sounds dumb.Way do i have to go to a different page for that as well way can't i bye them in game like be for.

There are a few things on the web site that needs to be adjusted ease of getting to serton areas.Like Forums and My account section.This setup is really bad.The Log in page is a mess.That needs to be cleaned up.There are two different log pages one for CRYPTIC and another for PWE they are separated in two different parts on the main page.This needs fixed.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
06-29-2012, 03:55 AM
How are you making 4 clicks? From the home page, Hover the mouse over the Community menu, and 1-click Forum. Better still add it to your favourites.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Empire Veteran
# 3
06-29-2012, 03:56 AM
So bookmarking the page and using a bookmark toolbar are out of the question?
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Career Officer
# 4
06-29-2012, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
So bookmarking the page and using a bookmark toolbar are out of the question?
/\ that
all it takes in one click for me for that reason. The OP should heed that hint.

Dec/2008
Captain
# 5
06-29-2012, 05:16 AM
I click on my account then log in then i click on the book mark for forums then click again.

the Book mark does not work any more you have to do it at the main page.

On the old forums i had a Bookmark then they changed it.

To the PWE junk POS.
Captain
# 6
06-29-2012, 05:25 AM
You just need to bookmark http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com
Though in fairness, it doesn't seem to be saving your login credentials.

[ <<<--- @Maelwys --->>> ]
Captain
# 7
06-29-2012, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcom43 View Post
I click on my account then log in then i click on the book mark for forums then click again.

the Book mark does not work any more you have to do it at the main page.
Wut? That sounds like you're using the link off the website. Which is not a bookmark.

Bookmarks (Internet Explorer calls them Favorites) are something you create in your browser to make it easy to get to things.

Favorites in IE9:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...net-Explorer-9

Bookmarks in Firefox:
http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/...anize-websites

And yes, the URL changed. Delete your old bookmark. Make a new one. With practice you may find that it's not that difficult.
# 8
06-29-2012, 08:55 AM
Shouldn't even have to delete the bookmark since the servers autoforward from the old URL to the new one.

Gotta admit that I'm probably the worse one here when it comes to using a keyboard but I just type in fro into firefox's url bar, it autofills the rest of the forum url and I'm there.

I understand the problem with too many keypresses. Wanna see bad? Try Runkeepers iphone app. Nine keypresses just to do the same walk that I do twice a day, three of them to get past features that I don't use and have turned off.

I don;t do the login page. I come to the forums, click the login at the upper right, the form is autofilled in, click on the login icon and I'm usually in.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining