Ensign
# 21 tool bar
06-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I check in with an important note to the community.

Click here to read my post.
hey why cant we chose the size of the tool bar and not have just two when i only use the first line in the space missions.
Career Officer
# 22
06-26-2012, 08:42 PM
So, champs means more to Cryptic than STO? Must do because they are getting a heads up while got the proverbial single finger salute!

You keep out doing your incompetence with every stupid decision you make....
Career Officer
# 23
06-26-2012, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkenzedd View Post
So, champs means more to Cryptic than STO? Must do because they are getting a heads up while got the proverbial single finger salute!

You keep out doing your incompetence with every stupid decision you make....

Well Cryptic you have failed yet again...

For two years you have made promises, said this or that was being worked on to be added in the future.

And failed time and time again. This time was the one that has and is running off your PAYING CUSTOMERS!

When are your overlords going to get a CLUE.

The Star Trek FanBase that makes up a vast majority of the players of STO is pissed off at this UNANNOUNCED forum change.

And you post a meaningless apology that was probably scripted by your PWE overlords across the sea.

I for one will not spend one more dime on a PWE controlled game EVER!
Because the community here is not listened to if anything we are ignored by Cryptic and PWE. Especially when we voice our concerns and complaints..
Career Officer
# 24
06-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Meh. I was confused and aggravated the first few days of the account/forum merger. I was mostly surprised at how much functionality was missing when the forum came back up. I'm over it at this point. But I do wish PWE had given Brandon more solid support before, during and after these mergers.

• Helm. Warp 9.98. Engage!
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Where you can also catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link
Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Career Officer
# 25
06-27-2012, 02:21 AM
All right. At the end of the day, the web site and the forum are small beans. This forum isn't as good as the old one, but its faults are a minor annoyance at worst.

The game is the same as it was a week ago.
Empire Veteran
# 26
06-27-2012, 03:57 AM
Nice opening post Bran!

What we really need is a "How To" make the accounts of people who avidly play the game, and have numerous level capped captains be seen by PW as having played the game at all.

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom

Last edited by rickpaaa; 06-27-2012 at 04:57 AM.
Ensign
# 27
06-27-2012, 04:00 AM
What I'm missing in this post is a simple apology. Why not include "We messed up. We should have informed you upfront. We're sorry." Instead we get a "Well, at least the CO-Players get informed upfront. Hurray." Sorry, but this isn't going to cut it.
Ensign
# 28
06-27-2012, 04:10 AM
No advance warning of these changes was unforgivable! :frown:

"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."
Empire Veteran
# 29
06-27-2012, 04:12 AM
I don't expect an apology for the change. It is a good idea to bring Cryptic customers into the wider PW universe, and increase the patronage into their other titles.

What I do expect is that if PW wants for Cryptic users to take advantage to their "Do You Like Free Zen" offers, that they make those offers available to Cryptic users. They do not, and it makes absolutely no sense.

Actually I can get all the free zen that I want by parking myself on a zafu.

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom
Survivor of Romulus
# 30
06-27-2012, 05:19 AM
One thing is Bran and the Crypt send a word of apology and a list of useful topics about the recent problems. Other is to forget to give a clear warning about the changes.

Ok, the change is good in the future but s*h*t happens all time and gived to me and my friends a great negative image about PW and Crypt.

The whole incident is irresponsible to make a big change like the whole forum and account link without a clear and directly word of warning. The damage in the forum is great and everyone have at least one or two "epic" tales about problems after the account link

Because this, I can't have the right choice to choose and place correctly my own account name, my own forum name and I have a hard time to handle with the PW support to get some clear and direct answers, and only say is "sorry, I can't change".

I spend a lot of c-points collecting ships and other STO stuff because I really love the game and enjoy to collect ships. But after this whole incident, is hard to have trust about the good will of the PW and Crypt support after the damage.

Is hard to talk directly about your account the problems with the PW support and every time in the PW support your only get a coldy "No change" or have to wait two or more days for a reply.

In a mid or long terms, The Crypt/PW staff can "correct" the forum, but the other problems? No word about them.

Quote:
This in turn provides a better experience to our players, including more features and benefits that can and will be introduced.
Ok, is easy to say this with the season 6 in the next or in another month, but this really worth?

At least, give something as compensation about all problems. Not asking for a ridiculus reward pack like the account link reward.

I ask something to compensate all time I spend after a decent help in the STO forum and in the PW support, without any clear instruction or signal of any decent change to correct the whole mess this forum change and account link done.

I ask something to show any respect for all loses and problems I and my friends have, not a empty promisse like "Wait a little, season 6 are close and this can make your forget our own mess... Starbases *shine shine*".

I ask something to show a real apology, want at least something close to a real apology. I can play Rusty Hearts, Perfect World, Torchlight, Forsaken World or any other titles of PW, but for a unknow reason, only STO make this whole mess. I have problems with the other games in the past and after some time are resolved, but nothing in this level like STO, making this amount of negative image and amount of stress and unwanted problems.

Please, if want to begin with the right step, at least the Crypt/PW have to say "sorry about all mistakes we done."

No one gived a offical, decent, directly, responsible and a human explanation about why we were not warned or informed in advance, to avoid at least a great part of the problems.

No one gived a clear and directy word of apology. Only a mid-term explanation about the future and about how the feedback is important.

If after this whole mess, Crypt/PW can't have any good will to correct or fix a lot of small to big problems, have at least be humble to admit your own fault and try to compensate in some way.

Nothing personal, Brandon, this is related about PW/Crypt and all problems and negative image I have now. I know you have your work and sometimes is not easy to handle with this. You have my respect, but PW/Crypt not.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?