Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 New Wallpapers Available
06-28-2012, 12:05 PM
We just added some new wallpapers to our wallpaper gallery. Download the new Federation and Klingon Fleet Starbase wallpapers today.

Link to the wallpaper gallery.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2 Cool... I guess?
06-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Is there any chance we could submit a picture of our own Starbase for formatting?

And on that note, when are you guys going to give us access to a free camera so we can film our own trailers? This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time.
Captain_Conrad
STO Start Date: March 2010
June 2012, assimilated into the PWE collective. Resistance is futile.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
06-28-2012, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainconrad View Post
Is there any chance we could submit a picture of our own Starbase for formatting?

And on that note, when are you guys going to give us access to a free camera so we can film our own trailers? This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time.
I'm not too sure about submitting your own photos, but there is a feature we have called demorecord that allows you to record and then use a free camera -- many have used this to make trailers Here's a great video tutorial from STOked: http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/2...ord-stoked-44/

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 4
06-28-2012, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I'm not too sure about submitting your own photos, but there is a feature we have called demorecord that allows you to record and then use a free camera -- many have used this to make trailers Here's a great video tutorial from STOked: http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/2...ord-stoked-44/

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
There's also a thread on the forums that has a bunch of info: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=134131

Be sure to look through the thread, and not just the first post for more info and discussion.

Edit: all the wallpapers are broken for me - the page and the links. 400 Bad Request

Last edited by felderburg; 06-28-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
06-29-2012, 07:35 AM
Quick question I tried to set one as my desktop, I see the resolution option, I select the right one and then opens to a smaller pic but no option to download. I am sure i am feeling pretty dumb lol what am I missing.
Ensign
# 6
06-29-2012, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussmongoose View Post
Quick question I tried to set one as my desktop, I see the resolution option, I select the right one and then opens to a smaller pic but no option to download. I am sure i am feeling pretty dumb lol what am I missing.
Right click on mouse
Set as Desktop Background
Career Officer
# 7
06-29-2012, 08:54 AM
Now if I could get 1 to show up on my left monitor and the other on the right, I'd be in hog heaven. Sweet pics!

Last edited by rickeyredshirt; 06-30-2012 at 10:50 PM.