Ensign
# 31
07-30-2012, 03:22 PM
I still have these black spots appearing on my Advanced Heavy Cruiser Retrofit ship. I like using DX11 because of the performance boost, but it's a bummer to see these unsightly black marks on a ship I purchased.

Here are soem screenshots showing what I'm talking about:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59...A4C38E66C549C/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59...5A27F882B04BE/

If these issues could be fixed I would be greatly obliged ...
Captain
# 32
07-30-2012, 03:55 PM
I have noticed a black flickering texture on the background of one of the red alerts i duno which one i.e which system (if that even matters). It was dark green background one on your right when you warp in iirc.
Career Officer
# 33
07-31-2012, 07:57 PM
Although not the greatest screenshot, there is clearly a missing texture on the bottom of the throne and also one under the Ferasan buddy of mine (might be a little harder to see).

Any ETA on the Defiant and Vo'Quv getting their textures fixed? One texture on the Defiant but the Vo'Quv is a disgraceful mess that needs to be addressed quickly!
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-31-2012, 10:34 PM
I will assume that is why my assault rifle is invisible... the weapon works but is entirely invisible. If I remember I will get you the make and model when I play later. I have two assault rifles and only the one is invisible.
-Wendy Black

KDF mission of honor and intrigue.
Career Officer
# 35
08-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Clearly we are giving the team too much work to have any sort of time to reply anymore. :p
Cryptic Studios Team
# 36
08-02-2012, 03:56 PM
No, this is still a good collection of bugs. When I have time to fix bugs, this is on my list. Thanks for posting.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Captain
# 37
08-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
No, this is still a good collection of bugs. When I have time to fix bugs, this is on my list. Thanks for posting.
Out of curiosity, would it be possible to reveal what exactly you are currently working on? I assume since alot of the "Black/Missing textures" issues are on various environments, that sort-of falls within your area of expertise. Which also assumes that bug fixing would fall to you to fix.

Are you suggesting you have more pressing matters to work on, instead of bug fixing? Bugs should always be a priority, in any game development.
Empire Veteran
# 38
08-02-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
Out of curiosity, would it be possible to reveal what exactly you are currently working on? I assume since alot of the "Black/Missing textures" issues are on various environments, that sort-of falls within your area of expertise. Which also assumes that bug fixing would fall to you to fix.

Are you suggesting you have more pressing matters to work on, instead of bug fixing? Bugs should always be a priority, in any game development.
Wow, that was an amazingly backhanded way to Troll a Dev who is working his tail off to both generate content and fix existing content. If your not going to be part of the solution by reporting screenshots of places to fix, why don't you go troll elsewhere.
Captain
# 39
08-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noctusxxx View Post
Wow, that was an amazingly backhanded way to Troll a Dev who is working his tail off to both generate content and fix existing content. If your not going to be part of the solution by reporting screenshots of places to fix, why don't you go troll elsewhere.
Why is every comment that shows the slightest hint of being negative towards a developer or Cryptic as a whole, automatically tagged as "trolling" ? It was an honest question, one which I don't expect an answer to. Most questions asked, goes unanswered (doesn't matter who is doing the asking)

I suppose if you think it's okay to ignore existing bugs, in favor of creating new ones, then that's entirely up to you.
Career Officer
# 40
08-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
I will keep finding more then! :p