Banned
# 41
06-27-2012, 07:57 PM
There are many valid complaints about the game, but a ship sale isnt one of them.
Career Officer
# 42
06-27-2012, 07:58 PM
Stop crying 'wolf' it is beneath you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespha View Post
Ah look, PWE is smelling the end of STO and are trying to suck every last penny they can before the cow goes dry...

You could make the game better ....and attract more people, but I guess quality isn't their top priority.

BTW the ship of my dreams is a Romulan warbird D'deridex-class, B-type ..but since quality isn't your top priority ..you won't be seeing any money from me for a LONG time....

Task Force Zulu--Back to Duty X4 SB T1.5, Tac 2, Eng 1 & Sci 1.
Subscribe to STO--1546+ days
LTS Since December 2011
Lt. Commander
# 43
06-27-2012, 07:58 PM
Although the complaint about every ship sale I've seen is that the latest and greatest isn't in it.
Having trouble with ground STFs? Looking for help?

Join the STFHelp channel
Career Officer
# 44
06-27-2012, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespha View Post
Ah look, PWE is smelling the end of STO and are trying to suck every last penny they can before the cow goes dry...
Yeah, because STO has NEVER had a sale on their c-store ever before, right?

Quote:
BTW the ship of my dreams is a Romulan warbird D'deridex-class, B-type ..but since quality isn't your top priority ..you won't be seeing any money from me for a LONG time....
That and... It's not a playable ship and isn't available in the c-store.
Joined August 2008
Starfleet Veteran
# 45
06-27-2012, 08:01 PM
Doooom!
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Career Officer
# 46
06-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr View Post
Doooom!
Thank you. :biggrin:
Joined August 2008
Career Officer
# 47
06-27-2012, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
You realize that long before PW acquired STO, they did ship sales around the 4th of July.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3gr4ndnagu5 View Post
There are many valid complaints about the game, but a ship sale isnt one of them.
Also this.

I mean complaining about an actual sale? Really?
Captain
# 48
06-27-2012, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk View Post
I mean complaining about an actual sale? Really?
I complained about the Lifetimer sale. We had no advance warning and the sale didn't fall over the third of the month. (The third is the standard day many retirees and SSI folks get their checks here in the US.)

Also many people I believe still can;t access the cstore of get points from PW into the STO side. At least I haven;t seen anyone followup on that. So they;re locked out.

edit: Some times a complaint about a sale has a valid reason.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Career Officer
# 49
06-27-2012, 10:42 PM
Is there any way to buy ships we can't use yet? I'm totally willing to spend cash on grabbing a Tac Oddy during the sale, even though I don't have a level 50 yet... :redface:
Captain
# 50
06-27-2012, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjeff View Post
Is there any way to buy ships we can't use yet? I'm totally willing to spend cash on grabbing a Tac Oddy during the sale, even though I don't have a level 50 yet... :redface:
Yep. You buy it, it unlocks for the account. As soon as you meet the requirements, you can go to the shipyard and claim it, no need for tokens or anything. You paid, its yours. Every character on the account can do so (so long as they're appropriate level and faction), and if you want you can dismiss it and get it again as many times as you want, but can only have one per character at a time.
Closed Thread