Captain
# 51
06-28-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeolusdallas View Post
The ships on TOS were yellow but the ones on ENT were pretty blue
I watched the ENT mirror universe episodes quite recently, and I can assure you they were quite yellow. And I do believe the ENT primeverse episodes involving Tholians had yellow ships too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Commander
# 52
06-28-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
I watched the ENT mirror universe episodes quite recently, and I can assure you they were quite yellow. And I do believe the ENT primeverse episodes involving Tholians had yellow ships too.
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Thol..._(22nd_century)

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ture_Tense.jpg
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Captain
# 53
06-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Looool, just read the wiki article before going here. Yep, I mistook the yellow glow for the ship's main color. Still, shouldn't they at least have something like that? :biggrin:
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
Lt. Commander
# 54
06-28-2012, 01:12 PM
nice read..
Survivor of Romulus
# 55
06-28-2012, 01:26 PM
Quote:
It wasn't a false reading. There's something down there. Wright thinks that there are interspacial rifts occurring on the planet, and if he's right...gods, what a discovery!

Harness those rifts and we might be able to travel to other worlds - maybe even other realities! Other times!

Wright says that the rifts are similar to the energy produced by the Iconian gateways. He might be onto something there, but we?re going to need a lot more data before we can confirm that theory.
Hmmm, can't quite put my finger on it, but this reminds me of an MMO I've been playing for the last year and a half....what was the name of it?
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=

Last edited by ravin; 06-28-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Career Officer
# 56
06-28-2012, 02:31 PM
Neat blog. I look forward to an associated story mission(s)...

When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Lt. Commander
# 57
06-28-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Oh yes. Check out this one in the upper right: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...r_universe.jpg
Are you purposely ignoring all of the pics becasue you are trolling or becasue you are blind?
Lt. Commander
# 58
06-28-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Looool, just read the wiki article before going here. Yep, I mistook the yellow glow for the ship's main color. Still, shouldn't they at least have something like that? :biggrin:
The small ships in game look just like the ones on the show. The carrier however is new.
Lt. Commander
# 59
06-28-2012, 11:01 PM
Those ships look awesome, I can't wait to fight them. So glad to finally fight something other than the boring old Borg.
Captain
# 60
06-29-2012, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeolusdallas View Post
Are you purposely ignoring all of the pics becasue you are trolling or becasue you are blind?
And are you ignoring my above post stating that I checked Memory Alpha because you are trolling or because you are blind?

Last edited by dalolorn; 06-29-2012 at 02:11 AM.