Survivor of Romulus
# 71
03-20-2014, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolninspace View Post
Forgot the author but A Radio blast from the past and Contamination by evil70th are both great. I also enjoyed the sky above me the clouds below.

I am also quite proud of my own mission: A time to search (All missions are Fed) It has positive reviews by Zorbane, Evil70th and an upcoming one by priority one.

It is sad that most of these missions do not appear in the foundry listings.
Radio Blast from the Past is one of my favorite missions. Sims cracks me up every single time. And the TOS style is nice.

I played it on my fed-allied Reman, and it still made sense. Which was great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by druinwalf View Post
I just want to express my gratitude to those Foundry authors who have taken the time to tell Star Trek stories. Many of my favorite moments of STO occured while playing these Player created missions.

For example the dialog at the the Climax of the currently spotlighted "Sword of the Kuvoh' Mogh" is hilarious and tongue in cheek. THe Klingon first officer comments to his commander that his "Morale is not at 100%" When you face him in battle you will see what he meant! The first time I saw it I had to respawn because he killed my entire landing party while I laughed my head off.

There is a lot of creativity out there and they share for the sheer love of this game and franchise.

Live Long and Prosper Authors!
Sword of the Kuvah'Magh is my favorite mission EVER.

T'chon is the Worst. Klingon. Ever. and he's so freaking hilarious for it.

I have the same problem with it; I'm so busy laughing at "Gor'don (morale: 47%)" that my boffs get killed.

And the space combat is just tough enough that I can use it to establish minimum DPS and survivability for my builds. I need an ESTF to tell a good build from an OK build and a great build, but SOTKM gets rid of the outright bad builds quick and easy.
Captain
# 72
03-20-2014, 02:53 PM
List updated.
Career Officer
# 73
03-21-2014, 02:18 AM
Kirksplat, do you mind putting my sequels to Honor of Ferasa on the list as well? That way players are aware of the full storyline?

Honor of Orions
Honor of the Empire

Screw Hydra! Hail Janeway!
Survivor of Romulus
# 74
03-21-2014, 02:08 PM
I would like to add my mission "The Arena" by kevanousk to the list. it has all types of gameplay in it, and a good TOS quality. It has only had 4 reviews, but please try it out and give it a chance.
Lieutenant
# 75 Purity I through VI
03-23-2014, 04:36 PM
I just did the entire PURITY I through VI and gained a little over 540 Marks good series from the SBUGC guys. Story wise I loved "PURITY of Vision" the CityScape was well developed.

Now if we can just have a thread with this weeks reviews of the Missions played and the Players reward opinions; Which can be used to constructively improve the next Foundry weekend installment.

Last edited by soleta63; 03-23-2014 at 04:45 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 76
03-23-2014, 05:15 PM
I would like to add Perfection, part 1 and part 2. I would also like to add Scars of the pride, part 1 and part 2. If you could show that Perfection comes first it would be appreciated. That way people know the right order to play the missions in.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Lt. Commander
# 77
03-23-2014, 07:03 PM
I'd like to see my kdf mission "The Krios Conspiracy Part 1" on this list good ratings so far, but hard to find players, maybe this could help

A foundry by commandermic

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1040761
Starfleet Veteran
# 78
04-10-2014, 06:48 AM
If I may offer a suggestion. Perhaps it would be worth starting a third list for Romulan missions? I realize it wouldn't be a huge list to start but it would better help players find the few Romulan missions there are. (And with the upcoming Foundry challenge, the list will hopefully grow.)

@greendragoon
Commander
# 79
05-17-2014, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainhunter1 View Post
Heck I'll submit mine - they need some love too

They are my two part episode, "Treasure of Argelius II"

It /they are intended as a sequel to the official Cryptic (Klingon front) mission, "Treasure Trading Station".
I loved that one!
Lieutenant
# 80 Nagul's List
08-22-2014, 06:13 PM
Hi,

I havnt ben around for awhile but I recall

Nagus List <<<

was really good - I wonder if they are still around...good standards to go by...time for me to check out the high reviews - more good standards as I will be starting my own as well; mostly a Roleplay for my character and any RP'ers who want to check it out; they should be puzzle oriented.

(Edit: I just found the post so I will be doing these missions - I wonder if the author is still doing any ...

Cmdr Zeta

Last edited by cmdrhawkeyez; 08-22-2014 at 06:17 PM.