Career Officer
# 111
09-21-2012, 06:17 AM
I have now tried three of the challenge missions.
Private comments from the DROPPED missions have been sent in game with the reviews.

All dropped missions are for the same reason.
IF you place an object that I have to interact with ... DONT HIDE IT

I will not spend more than a couple minutes SEARCHING your map for an objective point , even using the scan ability to try and find it. One mission , my scanner indicated I was standing on the objective and no interact or anything was available. This was ground.

Mission Dropped 1 StAR

Other was a SPace Area to interact with that was so small I apparently flew over, past and through it trying to get the clicky to move on on the story.

mission dropped 2 stars (because the story was more interesting than the first and the "bug" appeared far later.

I will keep playing them , I love the foundry. After three in a row unplayable though , I am done with playing challenge missions for now.
Survivor of Romulus
# 112
09-25-2012, 02:54 AM
I want to vote but unfortunately I cannot find brandons @-handle to which I should send my voting.

Can someone help me please? I don't want to send it to the wrong adress by just guessing.

Rihannsu
# 113
09-25-2012, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naharikajal View Post
I want to vote but unfortunately I cannot find brandons @-handle to which I should send my voting.

Can someone help me please? I don't want to send it to the wrong adress by just guessing.

I sent my vote to @pwebranflakes.

the game will tell you if you're sending mail to a non-existent name.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 114
09-25-2012, 07:51 AM
Thank you.

I was not sure to which adress I sent it the last time.
Captain
# 115
09-25-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
I sent my vote to @pwebranflakes.

the game will tell you if you're sending mail to a non-existent name.
I sent mine to @BranFlakes. I didn't get a no sent response. Clearer instructions would help here. I'll tweet BF.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 116
09-25-2012, 08:29 AM
Hey Captains. I've been receiving a ton of votes, so they are coming through. Let me repost the information from the blog:
Quote:
Once you have played through them, please send an in-game mail to @PWE_BranFlakes with the mission you feel should win this month's challenge. Unless you play through all of the missions pretty quickly, he should not be getting votes until late next week/ the week after that.
Make sure there is a "_" between "@PWE" and "BranFlakes".

Thanks again for participating in the vote! Voting ends tomorrow at 10AM PDT.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 117
09-25-2012, 08:42 AM
I've played through all of the missions now and made my vote.

First of all I would like to thank every author for spending their time to create missions and give other players a lot of wonderful Trek-stories and entertaining playtime.

I play these challenges since #1 and I feel that the missions get better and better with every challenge. The variety of ideas was huge this time and some entries were very creative.

I can only speak for the player but I guess that the extra time for creating the missions was used well. Also I liked the expanded voting period. This time I could spend an whole evening for every mission so I could really "explore" it and didn't need to rush.

Unfortunately I have to appologize for not playing your mission khan. I still don't have a klingon at this level. But it will be the first foundry mission with my kligon when he's 41!

Again, thank you guys for the joy. I am looking forward to challenge #5!

Greetings Nahari
Captain
# 118
09-25-2012, 08:45 AM
Quote:

First of all I would like to thank every author for spending their time to create missions and give other players a lot of wonderful Trek-stories and entertaining playtime.

I play these challenges since #1 and I feel that the missions get better and better with every challenge. The variety of ideas was huge this time and some entries were very creative.

I can only speak for the player but I guess that the extra time for creating the missions was used well. Also I liked the expanded voting period. This time I could spend an whole evening for every mission so I could really "explore" it and didn't need to rush.

Unfortunately I have to appologize for not playing your mission khan. I still don't have a klingon at this level. But it will be the first foundry mission with my kligon when he's 41!

Greetings Nahari
Thank you for participating. This was fun.
Starfleet Veteran
# 119
09-25-2012, 09:35 AM
Quote:

Greetings Nahari
It's these kind of quotes that keeps me making more missions.
It's good to hear that people are having a good time and a good strat trek experience by playing both my and other fellow foundry author players.

Now for the wait to see what the next challenge theme will be...
Survivor of Romulus
# 120
09-25-2012, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hey Captains. I've been receiving a ton of votes, so they are coming through. Let me repost the information from the blog:Make sure there is a "_" between "@PWE" and "BranFlakes".

Thanks again for participating in the vote! Voting ends tomorrow at 10AM PDT.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Obviously I am blind ^^ Thanks for the information. I just send you my vote ig.