Survivor of Romulus
# 121
09-25-2012, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muaren View Post
It's these kind of quotes that keeps me making more missions.
It's good to hear that people are having a good time and a good strat trek experience by playing both my and other fellow foundry author players.

Now for the wait to see what the next challenge theme will be...
I just felt like I have to say this. Everytime I read one star comments like "boring" or "my bo's got lost" or "I was unable to start the mission" (even if it's written where you have to start) I really feel sorry for the authors for getting this kind of feedback.
I mean, at least try to be constructive or tell what you didn't like. It's still better than just saying "boring".

I am not a game designer so it's a totally different "world" but during my field of study I developed several stories for short animation movies - so I know how much it can hurt to get negative feedback which just says "meh, it's awful"...

Last edited by naharikajal; 09-25-2012 at 11:47 AM.
Career Officer
# 122
09-26-2012, 12:55 AM
Folks, thanks for visiting my mission and leaving feedback (and tips)!

I appreciate any votes and I'm glad you had a good time. On to challenge #5!
Empire Veteran
# 123
09-26-2012, 05:39 AM
I didn't have time to play all the missions but I guess my vote isn't required. I like not having to rush to play missions.
Rihannsu
# 124
09-26-2012, 07:31 AM
Yeah, I never give negative feedback unless it was something truely horrible.... like this one idiotic mission that spawned an absurdly large armada on top of the spawn point!!!!
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 125
09-26-2012, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naharikajal View Post
snip*
Unfortunately I have to appologize for not playing your mission khan. I still don't have a klingon at this level. But it will be the first foundry mission with my kligon when he's 41!

Greetings Nahari
It's ok! Thanks for playing the missions in this challenge though. I knew it would be a gamble to make a KDF mission that high level but I think in the end I told a good story. Hopefully people will continue to play it beyond the challenge and help to improve the KDF experience.

I really enjoyed this challenge, and hope to participate in future ones. All the missions I played were very interesting stories, and I look forward to playing more of everyone's work.

Best of luck to everyone, and congratulations to whoever is the winner.
Rihannsu
# 126
09-26-2012, 10:07 AM
Well, I can say with absolute certainty that you got at least 1 vote.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 127
09-26-2012, 11:13 AM
We have a winner! Check out this post for details: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=696341

Congratulations to all! Everyone did a FANTASTIC job! You're all winners in my book.

I am going to unsticky this, but feel fee to keep discussing this challenge here! Challenge #5 will be posted next week.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 128
09-26-2012, 12:00 PM
*Gasp!

I am a disappoint... Lol.

Congratulations Kirkfat!

As the great General Chang once said.., "Ahh... parting is such sweet sorrow. Don't we hear the chimes at midnight?"

Until next time! Congratulations to everyone!
Rihannsu
# 129
09-26-2012, 12:11 PM
so, who wants to post their commentary on the missions? When I was trying to decide I made a list of all the missions and assigned them numerical scores in 5 categories. Then the one with the highest rating overall got the vote.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!