Captain
# 31
07-16-2012, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

With the Foundry currently being disabled, I will be extending the time period for mission creation -- I'll update all threads once the new date is ready to be communicated.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thank you for this. If there are many of us who have to spend a few days re-editing existing missions, then perhaps that could also factor into new date. Hopefully, only a few of us will need to fix existing missions.
Ensign
# 32
07-24-2012, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

With the Foundry currently being disabled, I will be extending the time period for mission creation -- I'll update all threads once the new date is ready to be communicated.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
There seems to be little to no concern about the foundry being down. Just a note on my support request that says there is no fix date. I, for one, am getting a little ticked about this. If there was an issue that had the fleet bases down for this amount of time, all hell would break loose. Not going to say anything else that I am thinking, I like my account.
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-01-2012, 09:34 PM
I intended to participate in challenge #4, but it looks like I am going to have to spend at least two weeks repairing the missions I already have.

Any ETA on when the editor will be back up?
HTTP://RABIDPANDARANCH.COM/images/grazcity.png

CHANGE THE FORUMS BACK !!!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 34
08-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Hi Captains!

Now that the Foundry editor is back up, I am going to extend the creation period by 4 weeks! Original due date for missions was next Wednesday the 8th, so the new date is September 5th I will update the challenge thread linked in the OP with this information.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 08-02-2012 at 05:54 PM.
Captain
# 35
08-02-2012, 05:45 PM
That's 3 weeks isn't it?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 36
08-02-2012, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
That's 3 weeks isn't it?
Whoops! It sure it Updated. I was looking at yesterday instead of next Wed.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 37 My Entry
08-05-2012, 08:16 AM
I'm stuck at the London - Olympics at the moment, my only access to STO is through McDonalds so other than this post I doubt I'll be on again till I publish my story/mission.

If I do manage to post my entry it will be a few days late, but looking at the entrys and ideas as far I doubt I'll be much of a challenge on this one

I hope you all enjoy what I have managed to put together though and when I get back on the 15th your entrys will be the first thing I do when I get home

Oh and if I didnt wish it before; good luck everyone.

See ya soon.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Lieutenant
# 38 Hi
08-06-2012, 04:54 AM
Hi Everyone

It's taken me a while to post in the discussion or the main thread. I wasn't sure that I'd be able to participate due to real-life delays.

Good luck to everyone and I'm looking forward to playing ur missions.
Career Officer
# 39
08-10-2012, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elijahthomassto View Post
I've been looking forward to throwing my hat in the ring for a few weeks now. With the Foundry finally back up I'm working on my entry as fast as possible. This will be my first published mission and I'm really excited!

Mission Title: Sacrilege
Your @Handle: ElijahThomas
Faction: Klingon Defence Force
Level Requirement: 31+
Mission Summary:

At the dawn of their race the first klingon, Kortar, and his mate, turned on the gods who created them. Pursuing their quarry to the ends of the heavens they slew them, each and every one. For this crime Kortar was condemned to captain the Barge of the Dead and ferry the souls of the dishonoured to Gre'thor.

All Klingons know this but one question remains unanswered.

If all the gods were slain, then who was left to condemn Kortar to his eternal duty?

Related Canon: "The Barge of the Dead" (VOY); "You are Cordially Invited" (DS9)
Status: Story Developed; Maps and Costumes Under Construction

Sounds like a good mission
Commander
# 40
08-10-2012, 03:00 PM
I'm really hoping theres going to be more Trailers and Screenshots to go with peoples entries, makes the build up even greater

Atlas Trailer
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES