Rihannsu
# 41
08-11-2012, 09:51 AM
What's the new deadline?
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Commander
# 42
08-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
What's the new deadline?
The 5th of September I believe
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Ensign
# 43
08-12-2012, 01:07 PM
@cers001Thanks, I've been toying with the concept for some time. 'Been toying with the Foundry for even longer, figured it was time to actually make something and publish!
Starfleet Veteran
# 44
08-13-2012, 07:48 PM
The main bones are done in my mission- now it's adding the polish which seems to take more time in the long run.
Commander
# 45
08-15-2012, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elijahthomassto View Post
@cers001Thanks, I've been toying with the concept for some time. 'Been toying with the Foundry for even longer, figured it was time to actually make something and publish!
Always cool to get more people joining, the more people the more fun and variety of missions to play
I like the look of your mission, cool to see someone else going down the road of Mythology to, it will be interesting to see a take on Klingon Mythology as opposed to my Terran... wish I thought of that lol

You going to do a trailer or screenshots?
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Starfleet Veteran
# 46 The Zypex Revelation Trailer
08-17-2012, 12:28 AM
Now that the Foundry is back up it's getting to be crunch time.

For your viewing pleasure:

The Zypex Revelation Mission Trailer

This weekend is going to be me sitting in front of the computer really busting this baby out!

-Klintobean

Check Out My Other Foundry Missions Below:
View The Zypex Revelation Mission Trailer
View The Zypex Intrusion Mission Trailer
View TECHNOBABBLE Mission Trailer
Starfleet Veteran
# 47
08-21-2012, 09:20 AM
Just tested my mission on holodeck and then took it off.

'Ancient Dreams'

Not sure how people are going to react to this one.

I tried to make it like a classic 'Next Generation' mission focussing on the characters, walking around the ship and beaming down to strange/new places.

Story wise it delves into the El-Aurian storylines that never really got explained in the series/films. You'll have to have been a big fan of TNG and Guinan to pick up the little subtle storylines and dialogue.

Hope you like it and I can't wait to see what others are plannning.
Might pull out a trailer if I can find the time.
Lt. Commander
# 48
08-21-2012, 12:58 PM
Sorry, I have to withdraw my entry, due to the fact that I am still repairing the missions I already have created. I should be done by the next challenge.
HTTP://RABIDPANDARANCH.COM/images/grazcity.png

CHANGE THE FORUMS BACK !!!
Commander
# 49
08-22-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woghd View Post
Sorry, I have to withdraw my entry, due to the fact that I am still repairing the missions I already have created. I should be done by the next challenge.
I look forward to having you back mate, I just hope I can finish the Dialogue, weeks on since I finished it and Im still going back with new ideas on how to deliver the story and content.

Oh wicked Trailer Klintobean, will have to up the Quality of my next entry to keep up

Starfleet Veteran
# 50
08-26-2012, 07:15 PM
At this moment, it looks like 9 missions will be going into this 4th challenge.

I find this kind of low to tell the truth. Maybe the whole Foundry being offline had something to do with it, but I figured the general storyline would have gotten more people interested.

Well, here's to the nine- can't wait to play through them!