Empire Veteran
# 11
09-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Your @Handle: @diogene0
Mission title: the Twilight of the gods
Faction: Fed
Level Requirement: 16+
Mission Summary:

A Starfleet transport shuttle crashed on Pico VI. This planet is extrelemy hostile. Starfleet Command orders you to send a rescue team to look for survivors. According to your chief archeologist, your sensors indicate that this planet used to be the homeworld of a prosperous civilization. This might be a good opportunity to learn more about it.

This is a story-driven mission with some challenging fights.

I'm not sure you are welcome on this planet.

It looks like a cosy place. Oh, wait...

Last edited by diogene0; 09-05-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Career Officer
# 12
09-05-2012, 02:59 AM
Mission Title: The Answer
Your @Handle: raptorwalker
Faction: Federation
Level Requirement: 16+
Mission Summary:
The Question has been asked by many, understood by few, and hidden by many more. Do you know the Answer?

Answer a call for help by a displaced Romulan colony and perhaps you too will understand the Question.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 13
09-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Thank you to everyone who submitted their missions for Foundry Challenge #4! From today until Wednesday, September 26th at 10AM PST, voting will be open. Please see this thread for voting information.

Also, unfortunately, I've had to remove any posts in this thread where the mission listed could not be found in-game at this time. Sorry

Good luck!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 09-05-2012 at 11:21 AM.
# 14
09-06-2012, 10:55 AM
UPDATE: One mission has been added to the blog and voting thread that was published on-time. Also, if you are having trouble finding a mission, please search by author name.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
# 15
09-26-2012, 11:16 AM
We have a winner! Check out this post for details: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=696341

Congratulations to all! Everyone did a FANTASTIC job! You're all winners in my book.

I am going to unsticky this, but feel fee to keep discussing this challenge here! Challenge #5 will be posted next week.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread