Banned
Granted, this is a pretty minor issue. But now that we have doff missions on the ship interior, how about making it feel a little bit more like a "real" part of the game by adding an actual UI button to go to our ship interior?
Lieutenant
# 2
06-29-2012, 09:52 AM
Completely agree.
Commander
# 3
06-29-2012, 10:06 AM
Yeah it sucks having to drop down the list just to go to your ship's bridge.
"My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. They all agree on it's superiority. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
-The Milkshake Song: Vulcan Edition
Banned
# 4
06-29-2012, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cusashorn View Post
Yeah it sucks having to drop down the list just to go to your ship's bridge.
I'm not sure if I'd go so far as to say it "sucks", but something about it just doesnt feel "right" to me. It doesnt present the right "image" of ship interiors being a real part of the game IMO.
Career Officer
# 5
06-29-2012, 10:47 AM
I don't think they've done enough to interiors yet to warrant it being more visible. Even with my love of the Doff system i still don't bother visitting it enough for that one extra click to even remotely annoy me.

They should devote a whole season to upgrading the entire ship interior experience with that cryptic flair for customization. Only then, to me atleast, would it warrant its own UI button.
Joined August 2008
Career Officer
# 6
06-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cormoran View Post
I don't think they've done enough to interiors yet to warrant it being more visible. Even with my love of the Doff system i still don't bother visitting it enough for that one extra click to even remotely annoy me.

They should devote a whole season to upgrading the entire ship interior experience with that cryptic flair for customization. Only then, to me atleast, would it warrant its own UI button.
I'm of the mind that cramming everything around the minimap is silly and we need an eventual UI overhaul.