Lieutenant
# 41
06-28-2012, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenntle View Post
Yes they can do more as I previously stated. Like a link to an active official topic of the situation details so you don't have to search the forums guessing where the topic is! Especially since they tell you the check the Forums for more information!

Maybe a Yellow Server Status might be the answer, but it would have to explain clearly like you just did, "The server itself is still up, and people who are logged on can still play.", however if your not logged in the Server Status is Down for you.
Right, the offical active topic in the Federation News Network section is titled "Scheduled Account System Maintenance (28 June, 2012)". I don't understand how that isn't clear enough.

And in that post, BranFlakes says:
Quote:
Hi Captains,

We will be performing scheduled maintenance on the Cryptic Account system tomorrow, Thursday, June 28th, at 7:00am PDT (click here to view in your timezone) and expect it to only last 2 hours. During this time, you will not be able to create or manage Cryptic accounts, create or track your in-game tickets, and players will not be able to log into the game; however, players already in the game should not be affected. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Clear as day.
Ensign
# 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandrake45 View Post
Account maintenance is due to finish in 10 minutes, they're not late yet.

Dude. Look at this.

[We will be performing Account Server maintenance on 6/28 from 7-9 AM PDT (1400-1600 UTC.]

It's past like hours on my time. They should have just posted server maitnence and the date. their calculations are way off....
Empire Veteran
# 43
I could buy cryptic points with a Visa Gift Card. I cannot but Zen with a Visa Gift Card. This is lame! I hope they fix this soon. I don't want to have to try and find a large supply of PWE cards when I could just put what I planned to spend on a gift card.
Banned
# 44
06-28-2012, 09:01 AM
Maintenance *should* be over now.
Lt. Commander
# 45
06-28-2012, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robodude222 View Post
Dude. Look at this.

[We will be performing Account Server maintenance on 6/28 from 7-9 AM PDT (1400-1600 UTC.]

It's past like hours on my time. They should have just posted server maitnence and the date. their calculations are way off....
It's just now turned 1600 UTC. I think daylight savings is confusing people.

Edit: At 1601, UTC, it's back.
Having trouble with ground STFs? Looking for help?

Join the STFHelp channel
Ensign
# 46
06-28-2012, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadama View Post
Right, the offical active topic in the Federation News Network section is titled "Scheduled Account System Maintenance (28 June, 2012)". I don't understand how that isn't clear enough.

And in that post, BranFlakes says:

Clear as day.

Hold on... then why cant my Perfect world log in?
Career Officer
# 47
KHAAAAAN! I came back from work just to see an unable to authenticate.. that was 2 hours ago. And btw, while I'm ranting can we get time zone settings back? Used to be able to see everything on the forums in my own time zone. When PWEassimilation occurred, cannot anymore.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by themuilo View Post
KHAAAAAN! I came back from work just to see an unable to authenticate.. that was 2 hours ago. And btw, while I'm ranting can we get time zone settings back? Used to be able to see everything on the forums in my own time zone. When PWEassimilation occurred, cannot anymore.
You can do that here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/pr...do=editoptions :smile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by robodude222 View Post
Dude. Look at this.

At this time, it is 9:02am PDT. It's also 1602 UTC.

We're working on bringing the account server back up ASAP. Should be not too much longer.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 49
06-28-2012, 09:04 AM
and just like clock work its back up as they said, those that want to moan will have to wait another day
Banned
# 50
06-28-2012, 09:05 AM
I just logged all the way in, so its back up now.
Closed Thread