Lt. Commander
# 41
10-15-2009, 07:37 AM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=28739

Take a look at this thread, particularly the Dev posts...beta has NOT started yet, the writer was wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 42
10-15-2009, 08:07 AM
Well, lets hope we see those beta invites

And for what it's worth, personally it would be nice if we aren't chosen for beta that we were notified, that would be nice so we aren't waiting around, holding our breath. But that's just my opinion
Lt. Commander
# 43
10-15-2009, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bopque View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobalobabingbong View Post
I have a secured closed beta slot, and I have had no notification of CB starting...
I have one also and have had no emails nothing
Same here.
Lt. Commander
# 44
10-15-2009, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Ares View Post
Same here.
Again, read the devs posts...they clearly state Beta has NOT started...and that there will let everyone know, in beta or not, that beta has begun...take a look at the link...it won't bite...
Lt. Commander
# 45
10-15-2009, 08:39 AM
Beta has not started. This is another sub par article written about the demo that almost every other gaming magazine has played and already written about. On top of that, the author can't get a clue about what she's talking about to save her life. She offers nothing new and then it's plainly wrapped up as a new update with interesting info and served to us like a Happy meal. Here's some advice. If you're not sure and no one confirmed something as big as a Beta start, then don't go spouting it off to an audiance already starving for "new" info. As for Cryptic, stop repackaging this crap. It's time for 50 new updates so get on it.
Lt. Commander
# 46
10-15-2009, 09:27 AM
That's pretty clear.
thanks.

PM to Cryptic : please take your time, make a wonderful MMO, I prefer a delay in the release than a half tested game (Look to ***)
Lt. Commander
# 47
10-15-2009, 09:57 AM
Don't worry champ, they'll take their time. That's also pretty clear. Thanks.

Keep it up Cryptic. Keep it up.
Lt. Commander
# 48
10-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyQuil View Post
Beta has not started. This is another sub par article written about the demo that almost every other gaming magazine has played and already written about. On top of that, the author can't get a clue about what she's talking about to save her life. She offers nothing new and then it's plainly wrapped up as a new update with interesting info and served to us like a Happy meal. Here's some advice. If you're not sure and no one confirmed something as big as a Beta start, then don't go spouting it off to an audiance already starving for "new" info. As for Cryptic, stop repackaging this crap. It's time for 50 new updates so get on it.
I'm Inclined to agree with this gentleman
Lt. Commander
# 49
10-15-2009, 01:43 PM
Yup. It's nice to read new stuff and different peoples takes on the game, but maybe just MAYBE they could read the other articles already out about the game and throw in NEW info. I don't blame Crypstic for this because they have their set platform they allow testing and demos on. I wish I'd gone to PAX this year.. stupid me... I live 20min from it.... stupid stupid stupid..
Lt. Commander
# 50
10-15-2009, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by six4nova View Post
Yup. It's nice to read new stuff and different peoples takes on the game, but maybe just MAYBE they could read the other articles already out about the game and throw in NEW info. I don't blame Crypstic for this because they have their set platform they allow testing and demos on. I wish I'd gone to PAX this year.. stupid me... I live 20min from it.... stupid stupid stupid..
I live in Europe...if Pax was in Seattle (I believe it was, not sure - quite late here when i sit and type this) that means I'm many, many MANY hours away from PAX by flight even