Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Empire Veteran
As klingon, I got Bridge Officer from federation (I got grade 4 for marauding).
I choose a join trill as bridge officer.
I thought I could change her uniform for uniform like my other Bridge officer. Klingon style of wear.
Even though we have choice to change clothe it appears it's impossible to validate the choice. I mean If I want change boff shoes. I can choose but it will not be validated by the system. Everything is like. You have choice but you can't choose.
It's little bit boring. Just a little.
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-28-2012, 02:51 AM
All the diplo and marauding boffs have fixed uniforms
Having trouble with ground STFs? Looking for help?

Join the STFHelp channel
Captain
# 3
07-27-2012, 10:05 PM
Their skills cannot be retrained either. This makes them useless.
All cloaks should be canon.
Career Officer
# 4
07-28-2012, 12:14 AM
The two statements above are just plain false.

When the tailor is working correctly, BOFFS aquired through Diplomacy or Marauding have completely tailorable uniforms. I have changed my Orion Tac Officers uniform many many times.

Also, there is no problem with retraining the skills on these boffs.

Dapperdrake, you can expect that when they fix the tailor, you will be able to modify uniforms on your new Boff.

To Mandrake45 and Bloctoad , I really don't see the point in spreading false information. What exactly does lying to the OP about his question do for you ?
Captain
# 5
07-28-2012, 01:15 AM
I've had this problem on KDF boffs only,

Im thinking the problem is the uniform they start in, is "off duty" (the tab) but starfleet BOFFs are limited to "uniform" tab, so it wants to be in uniform but cant, hence it wont change anything?

^ just a guess

The problem has been know and if i remeber seeing a post a while ago there is supposed to be something about it being fixed. But we are still waiting on it.

so far 3 KDF Crossfaction toons.. A human a Female trill and a male trill, all stuck in one costume.

(edit: changed a sentence as it made no sense!)
Captain
# 6
07-28-2012, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
The two statements above are just plain false.

When the tailor is working correctly, BOFFS aquired through Diplomacy or Marauding have completely tailorable uniforms. I have changed my Orion Tac Officers uniform many many times.

Also, there is no problem with retraining the skills on these boffs.

Dapperdrake, you can expect that when they fix the tailor, you will be able to modify uniforms on your new Boff.

To Mandrake45 and Bloctoad , I really don't see the point in spreading false information. What exactly does lying to the OP about his question do for you ?
Marauding Boffs have never had tailorable uniforms as Cryptic refuses to acknowledge the problem. What exactly does being a lying hippie do for you?

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=247350

I believe the tailor was working in January.
All cloaks should be canon.