Empire Veteran
I purchased one of these today with my stipend figuring I would either equip it or sell it. Turns out it's account bound and since I already opened a liberated borg bridge officer (reman) from the starter pack, I can't open it either. So I can neither sell nor open it. Is there any way somebody could help me with this?
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Republic Veteran
# 2
06-12-2013, 01:29 PM
You could try filing a ticket, see if a GM can move it for you, or at least re-box it. Aside from that, there's not much you can do.
____
Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
Empire Veteran
# 3
06-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassgeek View Post
You could try filing a ticket, see if a GM can move it for you, or at least re-box it. Aside from that, there's not much you can do.
Ty for the recommendation. I did file the ticket about 3 hours ago. Let's see what happens.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!