Career Officer
# 11
06-28-2012, 04:20 PM
"higher than a female parent fornicator"? Yup I can really see that going in the game

In Game: @Liath | STO Join Date: Jan 2012 | PWE Join Date: Feb 2009
Commander
# 12
06-28-2012, 04:37 PM
If anything, they should put in the Vulcan version of the Milkshake song.

"My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
"My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. They all agree on it's superiority. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
-The Milkshake Song: Vulcan Edition
Career Officer
# 13
06-28-2012, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cusashorn View Post
If anything, they should put in the Vulcan version of the Milkshake song.

"My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
LOL , that is great

Dec/2008
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
06-28-2012, 05:17 PM
Yeah sure, lets dilute STO even more.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-28-2012, 06:24 PM
thread of the day right here
Commander
# 16
06-29-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyxmas1 View Post
I love the Nicki Minaj song "Starships" ... well, just for one line of the chorus:

"Starships were meant to fly"

I always think of Star Trek and also Star Trek Online when I hear that musical phrase.

So, I'm thinking, how can we somehow incorporate that song or just a sample of that musical phrase into Star Trek Online?

How about Cryptic puts a Nicki Minaj-styled NPC (hey, she already looks a bit like an alien with her makeup and hair ) into the shipyard of Earth Spacedock and the KDF orbital shipyard, right near the Ship Selector? Heck, just replace the Ship Selector NPC with the Nicki Minaj NPC.

And THEN, whenever a player accesses the Ship Selector function, there's a voiceover with the sampled line:

just like the Holo-Leeta always says "Spin the Wheel and Win" when a player access the Dabo game
oh please god, no................................................ ...................................

Career Officer
# 17
06-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankalot42o View Post
oh please god, no................................................ ...................................
you meant http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Dec/2008
Captain
# 18
06-29-2012, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyxmas1 View Post
I love the Nicki Minaj song "Starships" ... well, just for one line of the chorus:

I always think of Star Trek and also Star Trek Online when I hear that musical phrase.

So, I'm thinking, how can we somehow incorporate that song or just a sample of that musical phrase into Star Trek Online?

How about Cryptic puts a Nicki Minaj-styled NPC (hey, she already looks a bit like an alien with her makeup and hair ) into the shipyard of Earth Spacedock and the KDF orbital shipyard, right near the Ship Selector? Heck, just replace the Ship Selector NPC with the Nicki Minaj NPC.

And THEN, whenever a player accesses the Ship Selector function, there's a voiceover with the sampled line:

just like the Holo-Leeta always says "Spin the Wheel and Win" when a player access the Dabo game
You sir, deserve both a gold medal and a darwin award for somehow linking star trek and rap while simultaneously referring to the crapness of cryptic's scam-model lockbox lottery with the lyrics of said rap song.

For the record. I hate rap.

Well done sir, well done.
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
06-30-2012, 02:20 AM
I can't believe there's a thread about this...
Career Officer
# 20
06-30-2012, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwagner84 View Post
I can't believe there's a thread about this...
C'mon, when (if?) you heard the song "Starships", you didn't think of Star Trek, or even Star Trek Online?

When people come across the word "starship", they don't think of Star Wars or Battlestar Galactica, or Dr. Who. They think STAR TREK!

And how many songs actually mention the word "starship"? The band Jefferson Starship doesn't count, since their name isn't in a song.

LAUREN RULZ !!!!!!!!