Banned
I've been having a lot of fun lately. In game!

Really, I'm not sure what it is. I'm playing 4 different characters(2 Fed, 2 KDF), so maybe its simply having a lot to do. It could also be the fact that I play 3 different games(Champs & GW) and take turns doing missions in each. Either way... its pretty weird

Last edited by th3gr4ndnagu5; 07-01-2012 at 08:37 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
06-27-2012, 10:05 AM
I know that feeling.
Empire Veteran
# 3
06-27-2012, 10:10 AM
I?m glad to hear that players are enjoying the game.

I?m on a bit of a break has of late; I?m hoping that I feel like playing again when S6 goes live.
Community Moderator
# 4
06-27-2012, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3gr4ndnagu5 View Post

Really, I'm not sure what it is. I'm playing 4 different characters(2 Fed, 2 KDF), so maybe its simply having a lot to do. It could also be the fact that I play 3 different games and take turns doing missions in each. Either way... its pretty weird :biggrin:
How dare you like STO Nagus! That's not allowed :tongue:

I know the feeling though lol. While I logged in daily to do doffs and maybe 1 or 2 STF runs, I've found myself logging into STO a lot more lately on one character running lots of STF's.

I thought I was crazy for awhile but glad to know someone else is enjoying themselves! :smile:
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Career Officer
# 5
06-27-2012, 10:36 AM
I...actually I am too. I had finished my MK XI STF sets on both my Fed sci and my KDF eng and then got bored and stopped playing for around 2 months or so. Last week I got the itch to play again so I rolled up a Fed eng this time. I figured with fleet bases coming soon, it was as good a time as any to start a new captain. I actually want to log on and do stuff now...it's weird. >.>

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Cryptic Studios Team
# 6
06-27-2012, 10:38 AM
:::gasp!:::
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Commander
# 7
06-27-2012, 10:40 AM
Sometimes the best way to get over bad feelings, forum drama, etc etc is to just log in and play.
Career Officer
# 8
06-27-2012, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
How dare you like STO Nagus! That's not allowed :tongue:

I know the feeling though lol. While I logged in daily to do doffs and maybe 1 or 2 STF runs, I've found myself logging into STO a lot more lately on one character running lots of STF's.

I thought I was crazy for awhile but glad to know someone else is enjoying themselves! :smile:
You crazy... never

But ye glad people are enjoying STO as we near the S6 release I will be jumping between STO and other games as I normaly do and hope to see you all in game, rem if ya need help don't be afraid to ask.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-27-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3gr4ndnagu5 View Post

Really, I'm not sure what it is. I'm playing 4 different characters(2 Fed, 2 KDF), so maybe its simply having a lot to do. It could also be the fact that I play 3 different games and take turns doing missions in each. Either way... its pretty weird :biggrin:
Same here. I cycle through Star Trek Online, Champions Online, and A i o n (can someone look into why I can't post A i o n without the spaces in between the letters?), with some Second Life on the weekends. Doing this really helps keep the games from getting stale.

Last edited by tharkan; 06-27-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Banned
# 10
06-27-2012, 10:45 AM
I want to enjoy the game....but for a week now STO randomly freezes on me and some of my fleetmates. :frown:

And what gets me more is that TOR is having similar issues (it has been confired it's their end at least) so I have no MMO to play! :frown: