Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 81
09-17-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havam View Post
If you prefer universal lt. to be sci, go D'kyr, eng or tac I'd stay in the nebula.

Eng in sci ships, however, .... let's just say it used to be a lot more fun.

thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 82
09-18-2012, 03:16 PM
I liked the Sci BoP ideas, but I'm wondering (as a newish player) whether the Vo'Quv could work well with a Sci captain - I imagine that it wouldn't be the easiest thing to get right (both build and piloting) but I really fancy trying something completely different from my Tac Bop with my next KDF character. Only four Boffs would give me some wiggle room to swap out a couple of officers to tweak the build for both PvE and PvP(bit under populated atm)

I have an empty slot waiting for an alt to fill it (will be a big help farming doffs for starbase construction), but as I have come to really enjoy the klinks more than the feds I would really like to build something interesting that merits more attention than logging in for 2 mins to run quickie officer reps, lore and recruitment missions.

My immediate thoughts were along the lines of flow capacitors + vo-quv inherent subsystem targetting + 1 hanger syphon drones + polaron turrets might make a good base combination, with added annoyance factor from additional reverse damage/disable/hold abilities - but the balancing act on skill points and equipment seems much more complex than my tactical heg'ta, so some guidance would be great.