Starfleet Veteran
# 21
06-29-2012, 05:16 AM
So, as I had originally said, Season 6 is not coming in June. I have always predicted Season 6 to not be out before middle of July or even later. Then Season 7 won't be this year anymore for sure, purrhaps on Tribble by Christmas if we're lucky. ^^

Not that I'm sad or anything, since my game always crashes after two weeks or so with UI stuff disappearing, textures not loading anymore and then crashing without a chance to get in again, I've uninstalled it until ... anytime? Maybe in August, when Season 6 is out and the worst bugs are fixed, I might give it another try and see if it still crashes after two weeks of a fresh re-install (tried 3 times, always the same after 2 weeks).

Anyway, I hope you're still on it, and see you in August.

~ Eris
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Captain
# 22
06-29-2012, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray
OOOOUCH! Better be careful with my posts, looks like I went a biiit too far... *checks the rules before posting this, just in case* Uhhh, that link didn't work. *goes on to find it manually * Ok, I couldn't find anything about what I just typed above, but it seems I'll have to break (or bend?) a rule to correct your link: The link is in fact

[SIZE="4"]http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/announcement.php?f=20&a=51[/SIZE]

Didn't use the url thingy though, just plain text

I sincerely apologize if this post unknowingly broke the rules.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
06-29-2012, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
3-6pm in the uk I believe pretty much all of our player base is either
still at work/school
having their high tea (old chap)
commuting
or in some cases asleep
I was just thinking about what to do for the next few hours. High tea it is! And less of the old, please - "chap" on its own will do
Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
or... we could go invade america...again.. build some super british citidel or doom... then move america to where ireland is.

as for ireland.... well...they can have the north back then we'll shoot them off into space or something.
In the history of America there have been no countries in the world to invade the US mainland(war with mexico was for territory not yet in full statehood or in a minor area)

War of 1812 the Canadain troops - still under British control - but separate from the British mainland fought south all the way to Washington D.C - when they got there they burned most of D.C to the ground - sacked the city and then there was nothing left to do so they returned to Canada.

Would Americans like Canada to invade again - march down to Washington without resistence - capture or eliminate all politicians, lawyers and lobyist in D.C again?
Ensign
# 25
06-29-2012, 07:12 AM
*T'Pren should allow completion of Memory Alpha crafting tutorial once more.

Can't wait to remove the quest from my log
Captain
# 26
06-29-2012, 07:32 AM
I really need to use Memory Alpha more think I've only been there a few times since I finished that tutorial with my primary character
Captain
# 27
06-29-2012, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
The link is in fact
Been bought up a couple of times before. I even reported it under the bug subforum.

You can infer whatever you want from that. I'm trying to be good.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Survivor of Romulus
# 28
06-29-2012, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neuraldamage View Post
Nah, we'd just kick your ass again.
what makes you think that wasnt part of the plan ? :O

now hush slave.. i need to build a giant move america here engine
Republic Veteran
# 29