Career Officer
# 161
10-07-2012, 12:37 PM
Today's Canadian Thanksgiving Sunday event started off with some PvP. We somehow lost one right off the bat on the other team so I sat out from the 3 kill point mark for my team. That left Hort and Andrew left to take on Gronk and Pi with a 3 kill advantage. This was somewhat of a long match with both teams being very good at surviving. In the end, Pi and Gronk managed to make a come back and take victory in a very well fought finish.

Space PvP - Solar Wind

We finished up the day with a CSE run. We managed to lose the optional just before the first cube went boom but we still managed to proceed smoothly through the rest. Considering the optional was lost, we had some excellent final drops. Both Gronk and myself got a Prototech Borg Engine drop, making it well worth our while.

Thank you to everyone who made an appearance for today's event. Enjoy your holiday Monday whether it's Columbus Day or Thanksgiving!
Career Officer
# 162
10-08-2012, 08:13 PM
There is a new poll up for this week! Head on over to the TFBB Event Polls thread and get your vote in.
Career Officer
# 163
10-13-2012, 12:53 PM
Today was a bit of a quiet day so we did some STF's and finished with a space PvP. We started with CSE, moved on to ISE, and finished up with KASE. CSE went incredibly smooth! We finished off the 3 cubes and all of their probes with 5 minutes to spare. Optional in hand, the run was successful. ISE went just as well! Optional in hand with 3 minutes to go and another successful run. KASE went a little on the slow side. The optional came down to the last 30 seconds and was achieved. That's 3 for 3 with options and 3 for 3 for successful runs! The PvP was Fed's VS Kling's. Although 3 on 3, the match seemed very one-sided. I was the only death for the KDF team.

Cracked Planetoid - Space PvP

Thank you to everyone who came out for today's TFBB! Tomorrow's event will be T1 PvP if there are enough willing to participate. The rules for it are posted at the beginning of the TFBB thread on the STO boards.
Career Officer
# 164
10-14-2012, 06:48 PM
We have a new poll live for this weekend!
Career Officer
# 165
10-14-2012, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captan2er0 View Post
We have a new poll live for this weekend!
And the link to it is in my signature.
Career Officer
# 166
10-19-2012, 08:16 PM
Does everyone have their T1's ready?
Career Officer
# 167
10-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Today's TFBB started off with a T1 (mostly) space match. We have 3 T1 ships on the blue and a T2 and a T1 on the red. The match results are below.

Solar Wind - T1 Space PvP

After that, we moved onto an STF. ISE was up for Senshi, canis, Hort, Cast, and Mightion. That went well for them all but the optional.

That wrapped up today for the TFBB! Thanks to everyone who made an appearance at today's event! We hope to see you all again soon!
Career Officer
# 168
10-21-2012, 12:17 PM
Today's event was STF runs. We started off with ISE and that went okay. We lost the optional by about a minute but the run was a success. Gotta love double and triple 11k hits from Sphere's. KASE was next up. The queue system being a bit of a pain in the rear, I seemed to have missed out on this one for some reason. Sadly, the optional was lost in the KASE run but at least it was successful. While the team ran KASE, I PuG'd ISE and finished quick with the optional. That wrapped up this weekend for the TFBB.

Thank you to everyone who came out for today's event! I hope to see you all again soon! Z or I will post a new poll over the next couple of days and announce when it is up.
Career Officer
# 169
10-27-2012, 12:47 PM
With some on Tribble, others just plain bored with STO, and people with better things to do. Today was kind of short. We started off with ISE which went well. Optional in hand, it was a successful run. After that, we moved on to run Assimilated. It's a pretty straight forward mission and one I haven't done in a while. Borg Assimilated Consoles for everyone! We also stuck out the last room to ensure it was clear and got some accolades.

Thanks to everyone who came out for today's TFBB! I hope to see you all again sometime soon
Career Officer
# 170
10-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Another quiet day for the TFBB. This hurricane being on everyone's minds, homework, etc. All we did today was one 2 VS 2 Fed VS KDF space PvP. The results are below.

Cracked Planetoid (Space PvP) - Fed VS KDF

Thanks to everyone who make an appearance today. Stay safe and I hope to see you all again sometime soon!