weve a big football match now today
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 223
12-02-2012, 01:26 PM
A copy of JC's post over at 10ites.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW
Today's event started off with Hive Onslaught Elite. Not too far in, we lost one and that made the rest plenty more difficult. Death after death from consistantly one-shotting Borg Pickles hitting up to 201,000! D: I'd definitely call that a lack of balance that takes away from the fun of running it. In the end, the four of us left got through it successfully, even getting the optional for keeping one alive when facing the Queen.

After a short restocking of Regenerators, we tried to move on to a 2 VS 2 PvP space match. Unfortunately, the game had other ideas and trapped me in a never-ending load screen. Exiting the game and logging back in got me a 10 second countdown to being booted from the match. Attempt one... FAIL! Everyone exited the match and we tried to create it again. Upon pressing start, it kept saying the match was already queued. The match never started so we had to clear another one off. Attempt two... FAIL! Trying one last time, things seemed to work until the match started. The teams weren't as they were when the match was launched, putting me on Z's team and Winters on Allerka's when it should have been Allerka and Z against Witners and myself. The match was a great one though and very close. Z and I had to work together to get that one extra kill to win the match. Great job, everyone! That was one of the best PvP matches that weren't one-on-one in a very long time.

2 VS 2 - Cracked Planetoid

Thank you to everyone who attended today's and this weekends events! I hope to see you all again soon!
JC should be back posting next weekend as his ban ends mid Friday afternoon.
Starfleet Veteran
# 224
12-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Proof that the Borg have visited the North Pole (aka JC)

Wait... how did JC get a ban??
Captain
# 225
12-02-2012, 01:58 PM
I'm so sorry I disappeared, my rent was late and my Landlord shut off the internet to get my attention. I'm so embarrassed.

EDIT: Wait what?!?! When did JC get a ban?
HI HO, HI HO. OFF DUTY SLOT NEEDS TO GO!
"It's better to ask a dumb question, than to remain an idiot forever."
RIP Sensor Analysis
Captain
# 226
12-02-2012, 03:05 PM
This quote from hort over at 10ites.com is so worth posting in response to JC's recap of today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
I like it so much, I made it my current signature.

I think it's noted over at 10ites.com as to the reason. I don't recall what thread specifically but check the TOR thread.
Quote:
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Captain
# 227
12-03-2012, 08:38 AM
That Padawans a quick Lerner..
Ho Hos are cylindrical, frosted, cream -filled cakes. These cream filled chocolate cakes have a pinwheel design based on the Swiss Roll. Facts that saved an Empire..

But Hostesses was a bad Managed ..poor sad sad Indianapolis ,,were are the business majors with no real world practical knowledge to go? Ho ho ho

This coming Saturday is the family Holiday Dinner so i'm not going to be around..

STO is the Best in Space multi crewed power MMO.. if disnaey owned then and Sw ti would be goofy brilliant fun.
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 228
12-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Time with family is always time well spent, Senshi. Enjoy it!
Quote:
Career Officer
# 229
12-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Yesterday was fairly quiet so we didn't have an event. Due to more important matters, there will be no TFBB today either. I am sorry for the last minute notice. We will be back next weekend more than likely.
Career Officer
# 230
12-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Although we haven't had a poll this week. There will still be an event today and tomorrow if enough show. I do understand people are busy with the holiday event, shopping, and so on so so don't feel obligated to show. Crytpic has failed to deliver on the PvP snowball fight we were promised back before the winter event. )= It figures the one thing I was most looking forward to just happens to be the one thing they completely failed to deliver on!