Captain
# 401
08-05-2013, 09:13 AM
I know, I'm a bit late on delivering JC's recap of yesterday's event. Things were really quit other than one KASE run. With the Doctor Who special on the 12th Doctor, it's understandable that STO was pretty quiet during the TFBB time. There's always next weekend for more pew pew and explosions.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 402
08-11-2013, 07:50 AM
JC reports that yesterday was a quiet day for the TFBB. Today's event will be at 2PM ET as per usual, if there are enough interested in attending.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 403
08-12-2013, 08:48 AM
JC reports that the weekend was very quiet for events. Hopefully more interest will surface for next weekend.
Captain
# 404
08-15-2013, 06:25 PM
JC managed to find himself in a group of people better known as, the 110 club. These people all had their game accounts temporarily banned to fix some issue with them. JC is very happy to have his game account working again and is looking forward to this weekends TFBB events. With the Risian event wrapping up soon, you will be able to find JC back on Drozana, instance 1, at 2PM ET once again after the Risian event is finished. Until then, just post in the TFBB chat around the event start time if you are interested in participating.
Captain
# 405
08-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Another quiet day for the TFBB according to JC. Where are all you guys hiding?
Captain
# 406
08-17-2013, 10:02 PM
I was shopping.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 407
08-18-2013, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
Another quiet day for the TFBB according to JC. Where are all you guys hiding?
Between a bus and a starship in the Delta Quadrant on the fringes of Borg space near the Outer rim of the location of where Voyager encountered that one species that tried to destroy them
Captain
# 408
08-18-2013, 02:17 PM
Here is today's recap of the TFBB for today, posted by JC over on 10ites.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW
Today's TFBB event was PvP. We started with space, moved to ground, even got in a Kirk Style Hand-to-Hand Combat, used full gear, and returned to space to finish out the day. Today's event also was longer than we usually run. Thank you everyone for the fun rounds of PvP this afternoon. It sure was nice to have the boss (Captain_Zero) back to participate as well.

Thanks Try, Winters, Ascal, rose, solace, Captain_Zero, and various fleetmates outside of the Ten Forward Fleets for participating in today's event! I hope to see you all and more again some time soon!
Captain
# 409
08-18-2013, 02:25 PM
I died so much.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 410
08-19-2013, 04:14 AM
-i.can.do.that.with
this.key-controller

chat-is-so-hard
i-was-Booted
from.PUG..for
not-spaceBarinng-cut-scenes

m-B-[cutpaste]Broken
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts