Republic Veteran
# 411
08-19-2013, 07:01 AM
My red robe kitty was the bomb-diggity. I havent done PvP in a long time but I want to continue doing so

Thanks guys for yesterday, twas a blast!
THE ARTIST FORMALLY KNOWN AS TRYULIS
Vice Admiral Dir Sonatra, I.R.W. Kholairlha, Scimitar Class Warbird
Vice Admiral Oshin S'ree, USS Steamrunner, Steamrunner Class

TEN FORWARD FLEET
Captain
# 412
08-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer89 View Post
My red robe kitty was the bomb-diggity. I havent done PvP in a long time but I want to continue doing so

Thanks guys for yesterday, twas a blast!
Captain_Zero and JC will be very happy to read that. You can usually find one of them regularly in the "tenforwardforum" chat or in the "tfbb" chat during event times. Feel free to join either or both to always find some good people that are always p for just about anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Captain
# 413
08-24-2013, 12:36 PM
Recently posted by JC over on 10ites.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW
Today's TFBB started with STF's and we finished up with Colony Invasion. The first run was CSE and the Borg were out to make us regret that choice. One-shot after one-shot from anything that was an enemy made for more deaths in that one failure than I have had all week. ISE and KASE went better, getting the optional in both. Colony Invasion was a walk in the park with the Hirogen. We got all of the optional objectives and taught the Hirogen they tried hunting the wrong prey today.

Thank you to everyone who made an appearance at today's event! I hope to see you all and more again soon!
Quote:
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Captain
# 414
08-25-2013, 12:50 PM
Here is JC's recap of today's events that he posted over on 10ites.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW
Today's TFBB started off with a 2 VS 3 PvP match. Allerka and I took on rose, Try, and stage and we massacred them 15-0. From there we hit up some STF's. We started with KASE, then ISE, and finished up with CSE. We got the optional in KASE and ISE but we were about a minute short on CSE. All in all, a good day.

Thank you to everyone who made an appearance for today's event! I hope to see you all and more again really soon!
Quote:
Empire Veteran
# 415
08-26-2013, 08:25 AM
Good fun. I will try to make a few TFBB before the move.

Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
Captain
# 416
08-31-2013, 08:48 AM
With this weekend being the Labor Day weekend. Is there enough demand for events? JC will still be around all weekend so make sure you post in the TFBB chat around 2PM ET if interested in running something. Have a safe and awesome Labor Day weekend, everyone!
Quote:
Captain
# 417
08-31-2013, 02:07 PM
I might be. Depending on how much landscaping I have to do. =_=
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivenneanthony View Post
Get your facts straight about Star Trek. It was not a money making scheme. It was one person vision / idea.

CBS turned it into a making making scheme during the original movies.
-vivenneanthony 2014
Captain
# 418
08-31-2013, 07:48 PM
It was a quiet day for the TFBB today. It seems like most people are away for the long weekend. JC will still be around tomorrow though to see if anyone is interested in participating in anything.
Quote:
Captain
# 419
08-31-2013, 11:09 PM
As I said, I might be squashed under cement blocks again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivenneanthony View Post
Get your facts straight about Star Trek. It was not a money making scheme. It was one person vision / idea.

CBS turned it into a making making scheme during the original movies.
-vivenneanthony 2014
Captain
# 420
09-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
As I said, I might be squashed under cement blocks again.
That doesn't sound good. JC reports the weekend was too quiet for any events. I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day long weekend.
Quote: