Career Officer
# 81
08-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Today's TFBB consisted of 3 STF runs. We started with ISE, took on KASE second, and funished up with CSE. ISE went well. Quick to start, things died fast, and we finished up with the optional. KASE was slightly different. We seemed to be a bit short on DPS and missed the optional by about a minute. It was a successful run though. Note the declining trend. :p Lastly, CSE didn't go well. We have a PuG camping the Kang and not doing much at all. About 8 minutes in, it was all over.

Thank you everyone who made an appearance at today's event. I hope to see you all again tomorrow or some time soon!
Career Officer
# 82
08-26-2012, 01:17 PM
Today, we started off with a little revenge. We went back into CSE, killed everything, got the optional, and successfully completed the run. The drops were absolutely crap though so the Borg still spat in our faces. :p We rounded out this short Sunday event with KASE. Optional in hand, that was another successful run. Yet again, crappy drops! :@

Thank you to everyone who turned up for this weekends events! I hope to see you all and more next week or sometime soon.
Career Officer
# 83
09-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Today's TFBB was 3 STF runs. ISE, KASE, and CSE. ISE went well. Optional in hand, it was an easy success. KASE had some hiccups. Hort took an 80k hit and a probe got through the gate. Donatra at the end just wouldn't die either. Warp Plasma seemed to heal her up at times so that definitely didn't help. Still a successful run though. CSE was fairly straight forward but the Kang took a little too much damage to keep the optional. It was a successful run though.

Thank you to everyone who came out for today's TFBB! We hope to see you all again tomorrow or sometime soon. Have an awesome and safe Labor Day weekend!
Starfleet Veteran
# 84
09-01-2012, 03:45 PM
It was nice to finish three STFs in one set of runs.
Career Officer
# 85
09-02-2012, 11:16 AM
With the global chat server down, we might not be able to co-ordinate an event today. Great job Cryptic!
Captain
# 86
09-02-2012, 11:18 AM
dah hosers eh?
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Ensign
# 87
09-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
With the global chat server down, we might not be able to co-ordinate an event today. Great job Cryptic!
Ah, so it's not me I just opened a thread about this in the support forum. Hopefully they fix the problem quick.
Career Officer
# 88
09-02-2012, 11:48 AM
With chat back up and rolling, just before today's event, would anyone have any exception to a little bit of ground PvP for the day?
Career Officer
# 89
09-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Thankfully the global chat servers came back online with about 20 minutes to spare before TFBB time. The focus of today's even was ground PvP and it was a nice change of pace.

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4

We had a few close matches today other than Z and I taking on a team of 3. Considering we were 1 short though, I think we did well. Thank you to everyone who came out for today's event! I hope your Labor Day long weekend has been treating you well so far.
Career Officer
# 90
09-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Another weekend is upon us so what shall we do? No poll this week so it's People's Choice! If you show up, you have a say in what we will do that day. See you all at 2PM ET.

Note: Remember Cryptic can't tell time and the current forum time is 4 hours behind Eastern Time. I'm sure PWE is sitting off the west coast of the U.S. on a fleet of ships supplied by the Chinese government prepared to attack America with... debt collectors!