Ensign
# 1 =/\= The {UFP} Dailies =/\=
08-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Hi everyone, Buzz from the {UFP} fleet here. A member of our fleet has created a series of short but fun missions to help complete the "Investigate Officer Reports" daily mission. These missions were previously named "The Nagus Dailies", but have now been renamed to the {UFP} Dailies.

There are 7 types of {UFP} Dailies:

• Boarding Party - a simulation where you defend your ship against boarding parties(ground combat)
  • Colony Defense - defend a small colony against raiders(ground combat)
  • Prisoner Transfer - transfer a group of enemy prisoners to a secure facility(space combat)
  • Capture Facility - capture a hidden enemy base in Federation space(ground combat)
  • Distress Call - rescue a ship under attack(space combat)
  • Strange New World - perform the first ground survey of an unexplored planet(optional ground combat)
  • Station Supply - resupply several remote research stations(optional space combat)

There are 5 different versions of each of the above types of missions, meaning there are a total of 35 unique {UFP} Dailies, and each version features different enemy groups. To find any of these missions, simply search the terms "ufp daily" and they should all appear.

We would like to invite you to try the {UFP} Dailies to complete your "Investigate Officer Reports" daily, and if you enjoy the missions please tell your friends
Ensign
# 3
08-14-2012, 03:37 PM
Over on the {UFP} forums, this is what the Nagus said:

Quote:
Lately I've been thinking that I would like to give something back to the fleet, and from the looks of the fleet projects there is no shortage of people willing to donate resources.

So, I wanted to toss this idea out there: what if I renamed the Nagus Dailies to the {UFP} Dailies? There are a couple of different reasons for this idea. First, it would help promote the fleet. Second, it would give the fleet a semi-official thing to do together whenever the foundry event rolls around on the in game calendar.