Survivor of Romulus
# 1 My wife is awesome!
06-29-2012, 04:16 AM
I come home from work and I see she got me Star Trek the Next Generation - The Next Level on Bluray! And she bought be Ghost Recon:Future Soldier Deluxe Edition[PC]! And to top it off I got an Element Case Formula 4 Composite case for my iPhone 4S + a Tactical Oddyessy!!!!

Late Fathers Day she says.

Starfleet Veteran
# 2
06-29-2012, 04:21 AM
That's awesome. TNG Bluray doesn't come out here until 1st August (Australia)
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Commander
# 3
06-29-2012, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spektre12 View Post
I come home from work and I see she got me Star Trek the Next Generation - The Next Level on Bluray! And she bought be Ghost Recon:Future Soldier Deluxe Edition[PC]! And to top it off I got an Element Case Formula 4 Composite case for my iPhone 4S + a Tactical Oddyessy!!!!

BJ-Day nerdstyle, sorry for the pun

My wife got me a "Space - Above and Bexond"-Collection recently.
All hail our Queens.
Republic Veteran
# 4
06-29-2012, 07:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEonVruPZb0&hd=1
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Captain
# 5
06-29-2012, 07:52 AM
wives are awesome. my wife does not work so during the day she does assignments for me and manages the crew. she seems to really enjoy it. it saves me a lot of time so i have more time to kill borg.
Career Officer
# 6
06-29-2012, 09:00 AM
My wife has done countless amazing things for me. When I got my first big promotion, my wife had a giant custom-made fortune cookie in federation style sent to my work. The fortune inside read ?Another step for the Federation? and included authentic comm badges and set captain?s rank pips.

In STO, she even bought my favorite ships for my birthday. Back in the day, she also helped me level all of my characters to max level as a surprise when I came home after a week-long business trip. She must have spent the entire week grinding, since she didn?t complete a single storyline mission, saying she didn?t want to spoil them for me (this was before mission replay).
Kobayashi Maru

"Holographic tissue paper for the holographic runny nose. Don't give them to patients." - The Doctor
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
06-29-2012, 09:24 AM
I am not married yet, but I want to be someday.

And when I do, I might be like that one guy in Gurren Laggan, who swung around a massive enemy and called his attack the "MY WIFE IS THE BEST WIFE IN THE UNIVERSE SWIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"In the game of war, there are no clear rules you can follow." - Andrew Waltfeld
Ensign
# 8
07-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spektre12 View Post

You've got a good woman there, don't screw it up.

Btw, how's The Next Level?