Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 93
# 11
07-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposeableh3r0 View Post
Could have been worse. I just to the DeLorean to the 1950's. I said that one day healthcare would one day be available to all people regardless of financial means....... I was branded a communist and tortured for 3 hours. But I got a cool hat!!
You were lucky they didn't lock you up in the loony bin or stone you in the town square. You would think they would have been too busy hunting for Ferengi merchants instead of communists. I will admit they did have cool hats back then.

If you are looking to join a brand-new growing fleet that is into all aspects of STO inculding RP, please click on the link below and check us out. If you have any questions or would like to know what leadership positions are available, feel free to post here and a fleet rep will answer as soon as possible.
"A man who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life" - Homer Simpson


Perfect World Entertainment - We Nerf Fun
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 93
# 12
07-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Hello fellow Captains!

First off, thank you for visiting our thread. The Starfleet Temporal Investigation Agency is a brand-new fleet that is growing. We have a very experienced leader who is looking for mature people who value teamwork, respect for others, and above all having fun.

We are involved in all aspects of STO, from PvP to crafting and everything in between. Being a new fleet, we have positions of leadership and support available. If you have been in a fleet but felt like a little fish in a crowded ocean, or have never been in one before, this is your chance to help build a fleet you can be proud of and feel like it's yours.

If you are in a fleet leadership position, we are looking to make peaceful contact with other fleets for both friendly PvP and alliances for co-op/mutual support. We have a special section on our site for inter-fleet contact, so please stop by and say "Hi!"

Thank you very much for visiting our fleet thread. Please feel free to click on the link below to check out our site and apply. If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment here and we will answer as soon as possible.

Starfleet Temporal Investigation Agency - There's no better time like the present!
"A man who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life" - Homer Simpson


Perfect World Entertainment - We Nerf Fun
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,618
# 13
07-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox3178 View Post
You were lucky they didn't lock you up in the loony bin or stone you in the town square. You would think they would have been too busy hunting for Ferengi merchants instead of communists. I will admit they did have cool hats back then.

If you are looking to join a brand-new growing fleet that is into all aspects of STO inculding RP, please click on the link below and check us out. If you have any questions or would like to know what leadership positions are available, feel free to post here and a fleet rep will answer as soon as possible.
I never said I didn't get stoned.........
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 93
# 14
07-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposeableh3r0 View Post
I never said I didn't get stoned.........
Remember...what happens in the past stays in the past
"A man who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life" - Homer Simpson


Perfect World Entertainment - We Nerf Fun
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,618
# 15
07-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Unless it has to do with your grand parents
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 88
# 16
07-07-2012, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposeableh3r0 View Post
The age old argument "Is Kirk the better captain, or is it Picard?" can be summed up in 6 words.... and one letter....

Sisko Punched Q In The Face.
That has to be the best signature I have seen in a long time. I fully agree with you 100%
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,618
# 17
07-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by champion1701 View Post
That has to be the best signature I have seen in a long time. I fully agree with you 100%
Thank you Thank you
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 93
# 18
07-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Hello and welcome to our thread!

We are a small but growing fleet looking for people who are into having fun and have a love of both STO and all things Trek. Being new, we do have positions of leadership open. This is an excellent chance to get in on the ground level and help build a fleet that reflects your input and experience. We believe every fleet member regardless of level should have a voice.

We are involved with all aspects of STO, and have a good mix of both experienced and new players. Alts are also welcome!

If this sounds like a fleet you would be interested in, please feel free to click on the link below and check us out. If you have any questions you can ask here and we will answer as soon as possible. Thank you!
"A man who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life" - Homer Simpson


Perfect World Entertainment - We Nerf Fun
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 52
# 19
07-09-2012, 06:40 AM
Hello fellow STO'ers...


Welcome to the official recruitment thread for the Starfleet Temporal Investigations Agency.

We're often referred to by many as simply "The Agency" (in a weird cloak and dagger, X-files kind of way)

In any case, given that we are a relatively new fleet, we feel that we have something unique to offer. Beyond the de facto "good group of people", "voice chat", "fleet structure", yadda yadda yadda...we believe that because our fleet is still very new, we can offer what many larger fleets cannot....

A chance to make a difference within the fleet itself.

Here at the agency, we have multiple positions which need fulfilling. We are currently looking for people to handle various positions within the fleet such as officers to handle PvP, Roleplaying, STF's, resource gathering, crafting, and much much more.


The Agency is at a critical, but very fun point in it's history whereas all new recruits will have ann exceptional opportunity to help form our fleet under your own influence...giving you the ability to have a major impact on the future of your own guild.

We are a very easy-going gang and we strongly encourage member participation of all kinds. In fact, here at the Agency, we believe that every single member has a say in our ongoing fleet operations.

If this sounds like a gig for you, then please stop by our WEBSITE and by all means, feel free to fill out an APPLICATION....just a formality really. this way we can have an idea of who you are and what your expectations may be as we progress forward.


Thanks very much for your time...We are looking forward to meeting you! (Or rather in our line of work...Looking backward to meeting you )
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 93
# 20
07-09-2012, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robray71 View Post
In any case, given that we are a relatively new fleet, we feel that we have something unique to offer. Beyond the de facto "good group of people", "voice chat", "fleet structure", yadda yadda yadda...we believe that because our fleet is still very new, we can offer what many larger fleets cannot....

A chance to make a difference within the fleet itself.

Here at the agency, we have multiple positions which need fulfilling. We are currently looking for people to handle various positions within the fleet such as officers to handle PvP, Roleplaying, STF's, resource gathering, crafting, and much much more.


The Agency is at a critical, but very fun point in it's history whereas all new recruits will have ann exceptional opportunity to help form our fleet under your own influence...giving you the ability to have a major impact on the future of your own guild.
If you have been looking for a fleet where you can be a true part of it rather than a just a member, this is your chance! We have positions open and are growing fast. Visit our site and see what the Agency can offer you!
"A man who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life" - Homer Simpson


Perfect World Entertainment - We Nerf Fun
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:49 PM.