Republic Veteran
# 21
07-10-2012, 12:15 PM
Ever wonder what it would be like to be not just a member of a fleet, but a true part of it? To have input in how the fleet grows, develops, and evolves? Now is your chance! The Starfleet Temporal Investigation Agency is looking for Agents who are looking to help create a fleet they can feel is their own. We have several positions open, and are growing fast. Click on the link below and check us out!
# 22
07-11-2012, 05:59 AM
Does it bother you that James T. Kirk has over 17 temporal violations over the course of his career without ever a reprimand?

Do you find Picard to be just a little too hypocritical with regards to his blatant disregard for the temporal prime directive even though he holds the standard Starfleet Prime Directive almost religously?

Does it bother you to know that Area 51 was responsible for capturing 3 Ferengi from the future, but the US government has kept it a secret for all these years?

Do you think it's complete blasphemy that Janeway can intentionally change the timeline to rescue her crew from the Delta quadrant?

Did JJ Abrams upset you when he destroyed the Vulcan and/or the Romulan Homeworld?

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then the Starfleet Temporal Investigations Agency may just be the fleet for you!

CHECK US OUT
Career Officer
# 23 At least give us a look-see!
07-11-2012, 09:44 AM
Annoyed with your current Fleet's crazy rank structure?
Sick of feeling like Drone 373 of 498?

Joining this new fleet is one of the more exciting things I have done in a long time and I highly recommend you give it a try yourself. If you're interested in joining us, check out our site.

This Fleet is so awesome, it was even featured today on one of the best Blogs* I've ever read!

*Author takes no responsibility that above linked blog is in fact funny. Author may be affiliated with above blog as the sole writer and in which case may not be an impartial judge. No animals were used for testing to create this Blog or Post. Actually, I may have shown it to our dog, but he didn't seem to care one way or another.

Last edited by quadzi; 07-11-2012 at 11:19 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 24
07-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadzi View Post
Annoyed with your current Fleet's crazy rank structure?
Sick of feeling like Drone 373 of 498?

Joining this new fleet is one of the more exciting things I have done in a long time and I highly recommend you give it a try yourself. If you're interested in joining us, check out our site.

This Fleet is so awesome, it was even featured today on one of the best Blogs* I've ever read!

*Author takes no responsibility that above linked blog is in fact funny. Author may be affiliated with above blog as the sole writer and in which case may not be an impartial judge. No animals were used for testing to create this Blog or Post. Actually, I may have shown it to our dog, but he didn't seem to care one way or another.
That's a dog for you. Cats are much more opinionated about what they like. I showed it to my cats and they started rubbing against the laptop. A good sign!

Want to join a fun, growing fleet that is into everything STO has to offer, including RP? Click on the link below and join us!
# 25
07-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadzi View Post

I see what you did there... The best blog you ever read, but you wrote it, which means you had to use time travel to read it before you wrote it, which means something temporal has been violated. As the Starfleet Temporal Investigations Agency, we must investigate!
Career Officer
# 26
07-12-2012, 05:42 PM
We may say there is no time like the present....

Wait until you exsperence it for yourself! Come visit our site and check us out!

Live long and prosper!
Republic Veteran
# 27
07-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by christienw View Post
I see what you did there... The best blog you ever read, but you wrote it, which means you had to use time travel to read it before you wrote it, which means something temporal has been violated. As the Starfleet Temporal Investigations Agency, we must investigate!
Ah, but who watches the Watchers?

Time can be a fickle thing. Sometimes you have too much, other times not nearly enough, but the best time to join the Starfleet Temporal Investigation Agency is NOW!

With starbases coming online, be a part of a fleet where you have a voice in what the focus is. We are growing quickly, but we still have positions available. Join us and be able to have control in your fleet!
# 28
07-13-2012, 10:13 AM
I was able to finally get in-game last night, two minutes before they kicked everyone for more server maintenance

Do we know where our base is located? I only got to glimpse our fleet page once I found the new button lol
# 29
07-13-2012, 10:19 AM
eta eridani I think but there is no base till you complete the first few projects.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Republic Veteran
# 30
07-13-2012, 10:55 AM
Greetings from the VKF.