Career Officer
# 11
07-03-2012, 12:43 PM
I discovered that the UI configuration is stored server side and not client side. You should have seen what it looked like when I logged in on my new laptop. I thought my game UI had been redesigned by M. Esher.

I also discovered that I don't have a single technician on 4 federation characters.
Career Officer
# 12
07-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm1958 View Post
i discovered there is a foundry mission where you can practice jumping for the IGE. i can make every jump in there, but still choke on the actual mission and end up plasma diving. apparently, i am not the only one with this problem.
What is the name of this foundry mission?
# 13
07-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinumbar View Post
What is the name of this foundry mission?

in foundry just search either "elite jump" or "jump elite". i use to complain i never got enough practice trying in the actual IGE. that mission was and is miserable if you don't have good jumpers.

after i found this foundry mission i practiced jumping for hours and did not miss one jump after much practice. then.....

i went to IGE and and volunteerd to jump. first thing i do is go plasma diving. for me this is the last mission i have mastered and i think i have a mental block or something. maybe i just want the omega/maco II shields too bad.....i don't know.

i plan to practice more.
Captain
# 14
07-03-2012, 02:53 PM
I discovered it IS possible to get a 'EUREKA!' on a 50% probability of success and a 5% on eureka.
...more than 6 people outside my fleet know about the Sh'mar.
...the defense contract gives me way more diteruim than I'll ever use.
...battleships are easier to kill than cruisers.
...borg PvE's seem easiest in Omega Leonis sector.
...rapid reload transphasics, don't
...shuttles have almost no shield heals
...the mailbox works better than the bank
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Commander
# 15
07-03-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm1958 View Post
in foundry just search either "elite jump" or "jump elite". i use to complain i never got enough practice trying in the actual IGE. that mission was and is miserable if you don't have good jumpers.

after i found this foundry mission i practiced jumping for hours and did not miss one jump after much practice. then.....

i went to IGE and and volunteerd to jump. first thing i do is go plasma diving. for me this is the last mission i have mastered and i think i have a mental block or something. maybe i just want the omega/maco II shields too bad.....i don't know.

i plan to practice more.
You can stay in the real STF mission after you beat it to practice jumping. Its how we used to do it back in the olden days.
Career Officer
# 16
07-03-2012, 03:14 PM
i found that we are all mass murderers...

seriously, think of all those ships youve destroyed, imagine all those crews on those ships....

now think about all those crews who have familys and kids back on their home planet.....

you monster.
Lieutenant
# 17
07-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bclark09 View Post
I discovered that it's incredibly easy to hit the dilithium cap for a week in just a few hours of gameplay. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.
i discovered that almost everyone else grinds dilithium better than me
Captain
# 18
07-03-2012, 06:36 PM
I discovered that Gundam theme songs to not go well with Star Trek.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 19
07-03-2012, 07:32 PM
I discovered that the 900 day vet reward sucks.

Yeah, that's right.
Captain
# 20
07-03-2012, 11:14 PM
I've discovered that we are no better than gerbils by grinding the same thing over and over and over to get a piece of gear that is only slightly better, but we want the visuals for it. So off to another STF.