Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Empire Veteran
# 31
07-19-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artj204 View Post
I would just like to point out that on the KDF ship chart, the 3/4 view shot of the Scourge Destroyer is actually a 3/4 view of the Vandal Destroyer.

You can tell by the 'mouth' opening being larger like on the Vandal, whereas on the Scourge it is more closed. And the bottom 'fins' in the screen shot follows a more horizontal line like on the Vandal instead of a more diagonal/45 degree angle.

There are other notable differences, but I won't mention them as I believe I have already made my point.

Thanks.
The more accurate though, the less time he wastes changing them though
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=614731
All the new LB ships details.
I've already posted that same link, so you're a bit late, sorry.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Lieutenant
# 32
07-21-2012, 07:43 AM
Are the Starship charts dead? I noticed a change on the wiki and that their is no link for the starship charts. Just wondering.
Empire Veteran
# 33
07-21-2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jx1000a View Post
Are the Starship charts dead? I noticed a change on the wiki and that their is no link for the starship charts. Just wondering.
Hardly.

Spidermitch said 10 days ago that he's hard at work on the Season 6 changes. The charts will be updated here on the forums when he's ready, but I forgot why he removed the links on the wiki.
Starfleet Veteran
# 34
07-21-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jx1000a View Post
The link might not be in the wiki anymore, but the article is still there.

Here's the URL: http://www.stowiki.org/Starship_tier_chart
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"In the game of war, there are no clear rules you can follow." - Andrew Waltfeld
Lieutenant
# 35
07-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
Hardly.

Spidermitch said 10 days ago that he's hard at work on the Season 6 changes. The charts will be updated here on the forums when he's ready, but I forgot why he removed the links on the wiki.
Yeah I remember he said that. I know I should be more patients after all he does great work on them. I was just wondering about it since the wiki changed.
Lt. Commander
# 36 One other thing...
07-25-2012, 09:48 AM
SpiderMitch,

I don't know if your just gonna do separate charts for the Fleet ships for not, but one thing in Season 6 Dev Blog #16 might be of notice...

Quote:
You may have noticed that we used to offer some ship class costumes in the C-Store -- we have pulled them from direct purchase in the C-Store and you can now only obtain them by acquiring the appropriate Fleet Ship. If you already purchased one of these ship class costumes, you can still access it. If a Fleet ship has a C-Store Counterpart, it can use any special item or costume the C-Store version came with.
Granted, this only affects the 6 freeibe ships (and any references to those costumes), but still that's another thing to be aware of for your Post-Season 6 updates.

Thank you for the time...
Empire Veteran
# 37
07-30-2012, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymersto View Post
SpiderMitch,

I don't know if your just gonna do separate charts for the Fleet ships for not, but one thing in Season 6 Dev Blog #16 might be of notice...

Granted, this only affects the 6 freeibe ships (and any references to those costumes), but still that's another thing to be aware of for your Post-Season 6 updates.

Thank you for the time...
He may have to move them around a bit (because they're only available on the fleet ships now), but they don't have to be removed. The headings can say that the alternate C-Store costume now requires the fleet version to get it (unless you've bought it before Season 6).
Captain
# 38
07-31-2012, 08:30 AM
Just noticed the Type 8 shuttle still misses its Ensign boff slot on the Special/Shuttle chart.

Other than that, good luck with the Fleet ships (Fleet ones, refits, retrofits) and the 3 Tholian ones (Recluse carrier, Orb Weaver, Widow fighter). It becomes difficult to even keep track of them.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Career Officer
# 39 The Next Chart
08-03-2012, 02:12 AM
If I may, I suggest another chart for the fleet ships but instead of rank required as they are all vise admiral, I suggest level shipyard needed. Separate the federation top and klingon bot but the columns the same for that level yard. You will have to move the normal oddy and the bortas as you can build them with a level 5 yard. I believe this will take time as even our fleet 2 weeks in just built the level 2 yard and the level 5 takes 3 times the amount of stuff but these are just my suggestions on layout
Starfleet Veteran
# 40
08-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toiva View Post
Just noticed the Type 8 shuttle still misses its Ensign boff slot on the Special/Shuttle chart.
That's because it still doesn't have one.