Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18
# 31
06-30-2012, 02:41 AM
Not bad! I like the ship skin. The uniforms - meh. The gold trim is cool and all but I think maybe a variant of the Vice Admiral Coat would've been cooler.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 797
# 32
06-30-2012, 04:34 PM
im honestly having a hard time telling the difference without direct compairson between the other skins, anyone got any screenys of that?
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,560
# 33
06-30-2012, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716maikai View Post
im honestly having a hard time telling the difference without direct compairson between the other skins, anyone got any screenys of that?
while it's not much, there was a dev who explained a little about the material (this is from memory, so it may be off):

About the material looking like the Aegis, they said the Aegis gave a glow outside/on the ship. This new material gives a subtle inner-type glow. It is unknown (to us) what a ship would look like with both the Aegis glow and this material glow.
Was named Trek17, but still an author: www.enlightenmentoblivion.com.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 29
# 34
07-01-2012, 03:26 AM
I'm just curius. When is the release date for Season 6 anyways?

Last edited by megamanx82; 07-01-2012 at 03:29 AM.
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 80
# 35
07-01-2012, 05:33 AM
Nice, but I was hoping the Klingons would get their cloak finished. =/
You know, the buckle on the front of the shoulder pads which look ratcher unfinished, like something is supposed to hang there.
Maybe a sash or something with medals.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 797
# 36
07-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
while it's not much, there was a dev who explained a little about the material (this is from memory, so it may be off):

About the material looking like the Aegis, they said the Aegis gave a glow outside/on the ship. This new material gives a subtle inner-type glow. It is unknown (to us) what a ship would look like with both the Aegis glow and this material glow.
so it almost looks a little like the maco set....
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 217
# 37
07-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716maikai View Post
so it almost looks a little like the maco set....
Lol you expected effort?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 797
# 38
07-03-2012, 11:22 AM
cant use the skin on my intrepid retrofit, whens this getting fixed?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:19 AM.