Ensign
# 1 Help Account Gone
06-29-2012, 04:49 PM
my account is gone ive spent alot of money on it and now its gone and wont work
Captain
# 2
06-29-2012, 05:18 PM
In all honesty, file a support ticket. These forums are mostly enduser driven and none of us have access to the backend.

Best bet would be to send in an email from the same email account as the one connected to your account here.

Email for the support desk is in this sticky:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=267893

Good luck
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Career Officer
# 3
06-29-2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weazul View Post
my account is gone ive spent alot of money on it and now its gone and wont work
If it's the same accpount you're using to post here; and you just linled it - be sure to change your launcher from 'Cryptic' to 'Perfect World' on the account login type selector.

Also, you you had to change your login name - make sure you tuyped the new name (they're also now all lowercase) properly in the launcher.)

If it's not one of these issues stopping you -then yes, as the other poster mentioned; your only recourse is to contact Perfect World support via e-mail, describe what's going on and see what they can do to assist you in getting access to the account back.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says: "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Ensign
# 4 its not the same
06-29-2012, 07:38 PM
its not the same one im using here its my cryptic account i cant log on to it ive spent like 300 RL dollars on it too
Career Officer
# 5
06-29-2012, 07:42 PM
If you linked your account, your Cryptic details will not work anymore. You need to log into the game with your PWE info.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009

It's time for STO to get a complete UI overhaul.