Career Officer
# 1 yes, slight rant...
06-30-2012, 04:09 PM
ok, its been some time since i logged into the site. i get this information about linking. so i link only to discover that as a life time member since prior to launch, i no longer am able to use the name i have had since that time.
what gives?
why could you not (PWE) pull over MY already chosen and approved name if you wanted to link accounts?

not a huge deal, but in some frame of mind it is. wish you at PWE could have been a bit more professional and kept the lifers names as is.

edit: seems my name is still the same in game, at least that what the launcher is showing...will update soon again.

Last edited by keepcalmchiveon; 06-30-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Captain
# 2
06-30-2012, 05:03 PM
Yup, we're all in the same boat.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Commander
# 3
06-30-2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepcalmchiveon View Post

not a huge deal, but in some frame of mind it is. wish you at PWE could have been a bit more professional and kept the lifers names as is.

edit: seems my name is still the same in game, at least that what the launcher is showing...will update soon again.
Actually, the forum name display IS a big deal. What about people you've been following? What about people who have been following you? We can't find each other now, unless we look for familiar avatars, or look in signatures for something along the lines of "XPlayer, AKA 'SuchAndSuch'", or "Formerly known as 'SoAndSo'".

At least we have an avatar fix and a time zone fix.

A proud member of Sinfully Sexy. Join us.
Career Officer
# 4
07-01-2012, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumperthumper View Post
Actually, the forum name display IS a big deal. What about people you've been following? What about people who have been following you? We can't find each other now, unless we look for familiar avatars, or look in signatures for something along the lines of "XPlayer, AKA 'SuchAndSuch'", or "Formerly known as 'SoAndSo'".

At least we have an avatar fix and a time zone fix.
this i do have to agree with as well. i looked for others and was not able to locate them...so yeah, this is an issue i am not pleased with.
Career Officer
# 5
07-01-2012, 10:48 AM
Yeah i had the same... we cant even use capital letters lol.... i was CedricO before the change, always liked that. Now i cant use it anymore.
Career Officer
# 6
07-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedricophoff View Post
Yeah i had the same... we cant even use capital letters lol.... i was CedricO before the change, always liked that. Now i cant use it anymore.
noticed that as well.

i also clicked to use my lifetime "career officer" benefit, but it wont show up.