Captain
Yes, this qualifies as a billing question. . .and I would use the ticket system, if it would stop coming up as an error message that refuses to be fixed by the right solution, as dictated by my browser help page. Hence, my making this thread/post.

I purchased c-points roughly 12 hours ago, and have yet to see them (still in 'pending', presumably). I've talked with a few folks, and I'm guessing the transactions aren't supposed to take that long. Now, I'm usually a patient person. . .but I'm in a hurry to make a purchase before the sale ends, and I have no idea how long this pending period is supposed to take.

Any help would be great.
Career Officer
# 2
06-30-2012, 07:58 PM
If this is your first c-point purchase, they take a while (granted 12 hours is ridiculous). Mine was 6 hours during normal business hours on a weekday. This being a weekend it may take longer.

After the first, seems to be super fast.

Still, I changed from direct CC billing to Paypal. I just know they are trustworthy.
Career Officer
# 3
06-30-2012, 08:00 PM
if it is your first zen purchase transaction it can often take longer as they do additional checks. subsequent transactions are usually as instant as it takes you to click/type etc. The first transaction can take anywhere from 30 mins to 24 hours, depending on when you made the purchase. Given that it is the weekend these things seem to take a bit longer. sorry it isnt much help, but this is my personal experience over 3 years with pwe.

In Game: @Liath | STO Join Date: Jan 2012 | PWE Join Date: Feb 2009
Captain
# 4
06-30-2012, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettorix View Post
If this is your first c-point purchase, they take a while (granted 12 hours is ridiculous). Mine was 6 hours during normal business hours on a weekday. This being a weekend it may take longer.

After the first, seems to be super fast.

Still, I changed from direct CC billing to Paypal. I just know they are trustworthy.
No, I've made purchases before on the account, though it's been a while.
Captain
# 5
06-30-2012, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timezarg View Post
No, I've made purchases before on the account, though it's been a while.
I've made a purchase before, though it was before they started all this talk about switching to Zen, etc.
Career Officer
# 6
06-30-2012, 08:56 PM
if you change your payment method it can also take longer. the other time it took longer (by about 3 or 4 hours) than instant for me was back when i used the same paypal details to fund two different pwe accounts.

Captain
# 7
07-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Well, it's been roughly 30-32 hours by now, and I don't have my cpoints.

Am I supposed to go through Zen or something? I'm running out of time before the sale ends.
Career Officer
# 8
07-01-2012, 02:58 PM
have you checked your wallet- you buy the zen, but then you have to transfer it from your wallet into the game. top of the forum under the Charge Zen link https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet

Captain
# 9
07-01-2012, 03:28 PM
I bought it in-game via an older account that doesn't have a linked account on this website. This account is a newer one that I created so I could actually use the forums, it's not linked to the account in question. . .at least, not yet.

So, the cpoints/zen aren't on this account. Perhaps I need to link, I don't know.

Also, the in-game purchase didn't interface with PWE forums at all, it just create an in-game window for what bundle I wanted, and operated that way. I get the feeling it's supposed to go through the PWE website.
Captain
# 10
07-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Update: This is the PWE account I have just created for the account in question. There is 0 Zen in wallet at this time. Should I wait a while, see if it takes care of it now, or should I attempt a purchase again? I'm not particularly interested in buying an extra 1k cpoints. . .not made out of money, y'know