Ensign
# 1 Jemmy pvp build...help plz
07-04-2012, 02:41 AM
I used to fly a Gurumba, with disruptors, all dhc and turrets, worked pretty well obviously no cloak, but I enjoyed the focus fire, backing up a good team. I now have a jemmy and I transferred it all over and well, not sure if it is working as well...they give you the polaron beam setup ?, can I get some advice please from you veteran pvpers..I am a new girl at this and I love it, have never done pvp in any other game, I feel I have lost my mojo, if I ever had it
Captain
# 2
07-04-2012, 03:44 AM
Add "sad panda cubs" channel in game and we will be happy to help.
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-04-2012, 03:52 AM
So did you set your bug up like your Garumba, or use the beams it came with? Personally, I'd clone your build from the Garumba down to the last turret, just move it all over, and start from there. If the Garumba was working for you, I can't think of a reason the bug wouldn't, as you can achieve the same boff layout, slot the same weapons and consoles, and you've got more agility on tap.