Ensign
# 1 Totally Lost
07-01-2012, 01:07 AM
I feel like nothing but debris surfing this forum and trying to figure out this game, period. Like the title reads, "Totally Lost."

And of 'course, my last visit as it reads,

Welcome, insanejustice.
You last visited: 12-31-1969 at 04:00 PM <--
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

...is not so. How can this be?

Why do I need to register a half a dozen times to get anywhere here, on so many different forums just to try and find an answer to or, about something with this game? That's just seems like too much information about me.

Many of my other game friends are here and I want to try and be able to play with them.
Commander
# 2
07-01-2012, 03:19 AM
The wrong last visit date is because of the transition.
To put it easy: since no posts/users were correctly ported, some day had to be used.

I think you mean "login" instad of "register"... this is mostly a problem with cookies. Try cleaning your cache for all pwe/cryptic sites, should help.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-01-2012, 05:42 AM
If you are looking for the basics of the game, check out the stickied threads in The Academy thread and check out the wiki at stowiki.org. Thoose 2 locations will give you the best place for most of the basic information.

The forum visit date is wrong due to the recent forum transition.

For more advanced questions, feel free to post specific questions here in the forums. I have found that any questions i have posted are answered prettu quickly.
Quote:
99 bugs found in the code!
99 bugs found in the code!
Fix one bug!
Compile it again!
101 bugs found in the code!
Captain
# 4
07-01-2012, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blademasterronin View Post
For more advanced questions, feel free to post specific questions here in the forums. I have found that any questions i have posted are answered prettu quickly.
You may even want to search the forums as chances are your question has already been answered.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Lieutenant
# 5
07-01-2012, 07:55 AM
Checkout stowiki too.
Great source of info.