Career Officer
# 111
07-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntnstalker View Post
This is what happens when a developer doesn't actively advertise and then turns the game over to a free to play, bottom feeding company that only wishes people to spend real money on generated content like costumes which have no impact on the game.

*** Please don't be fooled by the lack of time listed for me on the avatar, I've been playing since the Beta, I bought the "Lifetime " subscription for the game, and I cannot get a response from the morons that call themselves perfect world to save my life.

I have only been able to log in 1 time since these idiots allowed some accounts to become compromised. They have nonfunctioning links on their support pages, they were notified of this back in April/May 2012 and they still haven't even fixed their own damned web site issues. This combined with the lack of customer support shows they don't give a damn about any of the players that support this game and even if they care in the slightest, they apparently aren't smart enough to do anything with it.

I used to think that Blizzard customer support was the worst, and then Cryptic stabbed us all in the back and involved these morons. My experience with this company is quickly moving them into the same category as Blizzard for me. I vowed to never purchase another Blizzard game after they betrayed their faithful customers with wowcrack and allowed their support to equal that of a self-loathing, trash spewing parasite and I have kept my word. If these idiots can't figure it out, and soon, I will make the same vow for anything with Cryptic or perfectworld attached to it.

For those of us that did buy the "lifetime subscriptions" I say we band together and file class action lawsuits against Cryptic and perfect world. 1 year or 2 years is not a lifetime. The "rewards" that were given at the time that they made this game "free to play" were crap and not worth what the "lifetime subscription" fees that was paid.
Gosh.. it would be awesome to sue them lol. I regret this lifetime bull**** everyday.

This game is getting worse and worse. I honestly just wish it would die the **** off sooner than later.
Career Officer
# 112
07-05-2012, 09:32 AM
[quote=shadowaxx;4577911]Finally, Levi3 get's to the "real" point/motivation of this post. Why did it take 9 pages?

Lol... it took nine pages.. because getting your @$$ stomped in pvp is a petty and ridiculous reason to rage and act nasty on a forum AND it makes you appear childish, inexperienced, and unskilled.. <which obviously Levi is in pvp> THAT is why Levi didn't come right out and say it..

If he had just said.."Every time I go into Kerrat I get my butt kicked by klingon players left and right ...it's not fair! QQ, nerf! nerf! Klingons are laame! They have no honerz! All klingon players who beat me are fail!!!.. Waaahhh!!! I hates them!!" Everyone would have laughed at him and went on there own merry way.

Instead, he decided to create a thread like this in the middle of a Klingon forum area.. as a way to "get back" at a player base he is raging at and furious with, since he cant do it in -game without getting blown up.

BTW... this isn't the first time Levi has done this.

Yeah, that's right.
Captain
Including the outlandish idea that I work for Cryptic - which I do not - or I would be sporting purple MII everything on all my ships - so send me my stuff - Cryptic!!

What I find most interesting in the thread - that in just 5 days it has generated 3200+ views - but there has been ZERO points from cryptic saying my Title of "NO more KDF ships" was not true or a "misrepresentation"
(note for you kdf'er who said I was trying to be alarmist - I tried since the begining to modify the title slightly but it does not allow that)

although I have stated in the original post that Al did say -no more KDF ships for a long time - and that making KDF ships was not profitable to justify:

There has been no comment to refute any of this from cryptic - again I find it hard to believe that a 3200 view thread has not been noticed - so have I really hit the nail on the head as to the future of the KDF? Or do they not look at the KDF formuns al all - even the threads generating a lot of interest? Or they just don't care? - which of course bring me full circle to the orginal post.
Career Officer
# 114
07-05-2012, 09:51 AM
The Devs have not looked into the KDF Forums for 2 years. They don't coem here and talk to us.. The big work is done in the Genral Forums. KDF is just the unworthy outcasts of Star Trek Cryptic want us to be.
Career Officer
# 115
07-05-2012, 09:53 AM
And yet after all the replies in this thread you still miss quote what was actually said with what you are personally interpreting what he said.

Go back to page 3 and re-read the ACTUAL transcript that was posted by Peregrin.

Jeez dude, stop trying to make out you were right when you were soo far off the bat you might as well be in the delta quadrant. You have repeatedly misquoted, misinterpreted and out right speculated your way through this thread whilst at the same time ignored factual evidence to the contrary.

Your opening post was origionally a lie (at best you were grossly mistaken), it has been since modified to do nothing other than pad your own ego.

The facts here are, Klingons will get new ships just not as often as Fed. Starbases will offer new variants pretty damn soon (and a new flyable ship for klingons).

The whole premise of the thread boils down to nothing more than what players on the red side have already known for a long time now, your continual posts Levi are nothing more than a veiled troll attempt at rubbing it in - regardless of your occasional 1 hour in Kerrat flying a BOP.
Captain
# 116
07-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enyojaros View Post
And yet after all the replies in this thread you still miss quote what was actually said with what you are personally interpreting what he said.

Go back to page 3 and re-read the ACTUAL transcript that was posted by Peregrin.

Jeez dude, stop trying to make out you were right when you were soo far off the bat you might as well be in the delta quadrant. You have repeatedly misquoted, misinterpreted and out right speculated your way through this thread whilst at the same time ignored factual evidence to the contrary.

Your opening post was origionally a lie (at best you were grossly mistaken), it has been since modified to do nothing other than pad your own ego.

The facts here are, Klingons will get new ships just not as often as Fed. Starbases will offer new variants pretty damn soon (and a new flyable ship for klingons).

The whole premise of the thread boils down to nothing more than what players on the red side have already known for a long time now, your continual posts Levi are nothing more than a veiled troll attempt at rubbing it in - regardless of your occasional 1 hour in Kerrat flying a BOP.

You can believe what you want - say what you want - it still won't change what we get :more c-store Fed ships well into 2013 - and dispite what you think I wish that were different as I wish there were a c-store KDF ship that really caught my interest

Since you and everyone else apparntly knows that the Feds will be getting amazing new C-store ships this year there should be no more posts coming out from the KDF saying "Another new Fed ship!!" or something to the fact -if in the first week there is no post whining about the next Fed ship I will stop posting on the threads completely
Career Officer
# 117
07-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Actually you couldnt be further from the truth,

When new ( I never said amazing, you did) ships come out for the Feds there needs to be some feedback from Klingons aswell.

Where is the balance if things are only tested from the side that is flying them?

Also it shows theres still interest from KDF players in receiving something similar.
Empire Veteran
# 118
07-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
You can believe what you want - say what you want - it still won't change what we get :more c-store Fed ships well into 2013 - and dispite what you think I wish that were different as I wish there were a c-store KDF ship that really caught my interest

Since you and everyone else apparntly knows that the Feds will be getting amazing new C-store ships this year there should be no more posts coming out from the KDF saying "Another new Fed ship!!" or something to the fact -if in the first week there is no post whining about the next Fed ship I will stop posting on the threads completely
I seem to remember you posting in your 24-O-whine thread that you would not post in the forums anymore...
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Captain
# 119
07-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enyojaros View Post
Actually you couldnt be further from the truth,

When new ( I never said amazing, you did) ships come out for the Feds there needs to be some feedback from Klingons aswell.

Where is the balance if things are only tested from the side that is flying them?

Also it shows theres still interest from KDF players in receiving something similar.
You call it feedback - I call it whinning - or crying - and again what is the point??

You have been told to expect nothing(or not for awhile) and many of you including Falcon, Roach, Hawk, etc have said that Cryptic does not read/care/comment on the KDF forums - again I say - what is the point of this KDF - "Feedback"? - to me it comes of as whining about something that can't be changed by the "feedback"
Captain
# 120
07-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
I seem to remember you posting in your 24-O-whine thread that you would not post in the forums anymore...
If you go back I think you will see that I said I won't post in that "thread" any more - and as far as I can recall I did not - if you can find it be my guest