Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 236
Because I need deflector I run KASE again and again. And when I got CD I ran KAGE.
I'm really surprise about two things.
At first. Why is it possible to start KASE or KAGE with only 4 players. It is extremely hard and difficult getting optionnals in this conditions. So we have more chance to die much and getting timer. Devs don't think it's not fair for the player?

At second. I'm extremely surprised to notice there is so much leavers and this kind of STF. I never saw so much leavers in others STFs. It's like they really don't care getting 1hour of penality. So I don't think they are kids. I think there is many kind of people because I ran KASE in different time of day. GMT +2, at the morning, at the after noon, at the evening and one at night. I would like devs find a good solution about this.
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 993
# 2
07-02-2012, 02:33 AM
Are you kidding right? the most easy stf are KASE and KAGE, check some guides dude
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 399
# 3
07-02-2012, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdrake View Post
I would like devs find a good solution about this.
Devs can't help with stupid players, they can only penalize (which they do).

Since you go KASE mainly for the deflector, let me asure you, there is no need for optionals (except for some EC making). Specific Proto Tech can only drop for players at the end of an STF in your personal lootbag.

Games don't start with 4 players, it's either huge waittimes (which hardly occure) or players getting disconnected (or doing it themselves) during loadscreen and having hanging characters.

And ya, leavers are annoying, I put them on ignore just for this, especially when they start ranting how great they are and how bad the rest is. But you can hardly do more against it, it's the price you have to pay for F2P.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 236
# 4
07-02-2012, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkollins View Post
Are you kidding right? the most easy stf are KASE and KAGE, check some guides dude
Running at the start to the end KASE or KAGE with only 4 players is not easy. Do it before say something, dude!


Quote:
Originally Posted by thoroon View Post
Devs can't help with stupid players, they can only penalize (which they do).

Since you go KASE mainly for the deflector, let me asure you, there is no need for optionals (except for some EC making). Specific Proto Tech can only drop for players at the end of an STF in your personal lootbag.

Games don't start with 4 players, it's either huge waittimes (which hardly occure) or players getting disconnected (or doing it themselves) during loadscreen and having hanging characters.

And ya, leavers are annoying, I put them on ignore just for this, especially when they start ranting how great they are and how bad the rest is. But you can hardly do more against it, it's the price you have to pay for F2P.
Dear Thoroon. Did you notice I'm not F2P?
I am able to understand about disconnection problems. But the system is broken because it can't give another player. I mean We start with 5 players. One is disconnected. So then 4 players have to end up the stf. It's not fair.
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg

Last edited by dapperdrake; 07-02-2012 at 05:14 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32
# 5
07-02-2012, 05:08 AM
KA and KA ground are the easiest STF's I have run KAGE with 4 people lots of times and still managed to complete the objectives, also done KASE with 3 people once due to good team work and buffing and debuffing when needed
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,017
# 6
07-02-2012, 05:30 AM
No comment regarding how easy KA is, but I will say - the drop rates remain pretty useless. I've been aiming to obtain a mkXI deflector drop on KA normal, but it seems the only way I'm going to obtain said deflector is via EDC's - seldom ever see rare drops, let alone prototype ones.
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 80
# 7
07-02-2012, 06:59 AM
Ive completed KAGE with only a team of 3, two leaving because they got huffy about the newbies.
Sure its no optional, but definitely compleatable.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 399
# 8
07-02-2012, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdrake View Post
Dear Thoroon. Did you notice I'm not F2P?
Did you notice you play a F2P Game now?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 194
# 9
07-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Before they moved the timer start, the KA Ground optional was quite achievable on Elite with 3 players. The run itself is still easily completable, I'm pretty sure Normal can be done with 2.

As to KA Space, 4 shouldn't be a problem as long as you've got gate guards, it'll just take a little longer.

As to the quitting thing, it happens on all the STFs. The one it impacts most tends to be Cure Ground if it happens prior to finishing the turrets/forcefield sections.
Having trouble with ground STFs? Looking for help?

Join the STFHelp channel
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 993
# 10
07-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdrake View Post
Running at the start to the end KASE or KAGE with only 4 players is not easy. Do it before say something, dude!
Oh the noobs, i can do KASE or KAGE with only other guy, just that easy
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:24 AM.