Captain
# 11
07-02-2012, 12:32 PM
STOWIKI... And I am working on KDF variants too..

The backdrops are listed as fair use, so it's simply a use under non-profit...
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Opens just fine in CS3, too.

I don't seem to have some of the fonts though, but that's okay. I was mainly just curious.

Most of my characters suck | I suck at Twitter, too!
Captain
# 13
07-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aesica View Post
Opens just fine in CS3, too.

I don't seem to have some of the fonts though, but that's okay. I was mainly just curious.
The fonts are replaceable with arial narrow and bold..

I will embed the originals in the next version
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Captain
# 14
07-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Looks great, anazonda. Glad I could help with it. Though, instead of offering this new one, I would have just offered the other one ( the one you originally snet me, that I sent bac with the addition of the veteran levels and other stuff.). Looks a litte bit cleaner. (Also some of the admiral rank icons dont have transparency in this one.)

Either way it looks great.
Captain
# 15
07-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
Looks great, anazonda. Glad I could help with it. Though, instead of offering this new one, I would have just offered the other one ( the one you originally snet me, that I sent bac with the addition of the veteran levels and other stuff.). Looks a litte bit cleaner. (Also some of the admiral rank icons dont have transparency in this one.)

Either way it looks great.
Odd... I imported them directly... Meh... gonna fix that tomorrow...

Also gonna be adding the top Tiers of all the Duty Officer assignment branches.
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
07-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Hi anazonda,

thank you for your helpful guide.

Actually I planned to make some DOFF-Avatar myself. So your template is going to save me a lot of time. It's very useful.

Captain
# 17
07-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naharikajal View Post
Hi anazonda,

thank you for your helpful guide.

Actually I planned to make some DOFF-Avatar myself. So your template is going to save me a lot of time. It's very useful.

amayakitsune Deserves credit too. He induced the idea of creating a full template with variable backgrounds and all that.

I made the basic idea, he expanded it, and so am I currently.
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
07-02-2012, 02:34 PM
So then a big "Thank you" to amayakitsune as well
Captain
# 19
07-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Odd... I imported them directly... Meh... gonna fix that tomorrow...

Also gonna be adding the top Tiers of all the Duty Officer assignment branches.
Yeah, some of the admiral ones when I imported them didnt have transparency even though they showed it outside of photoshop, I had to go in in Photoshop and remove the portions that I didnt want with the eraser.

If you still have the template I sent you last night you can just duplicate the layers and have them duplicated to a different file instead of linking them as external files.
Captain
# 20
07-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
Yeah, some of the admiral ones when I imported them didnt have transparency even though they showed it outside of photoshop, I had to go in in Photoshop and remove the portions that I didnt want with the eraser.

If you still have the template I sent you last night you can just duplicate the layers and have them duplicated to a different file instead of linking them as external files.
I am going to import the entire group...
Closed Thread