Career Officer
# 51
07-03-2012, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Al said they did not go in this at this time due to thier inherent abilities, the phaser lance and siege lance, could not be easily copied over to the starbase system for some reason.
Thanks for the clarification.

Well, that doesn't sound like a definite "never".
Republic Veteran
# 52
07-03-2012, 07:33 AM
It does bother me though, as someone pointed out, that the Fed fleet looks more rounded out. And it's of course because EVERY non-C-store ship on the Fedside between tiers 2-4 is getting an upgrade except the Tier-2 Cruiser.

Not so with the KDF. I didn't even see a single Gorn fleet ship.

Due to recent legitimate purchases on your account you have been placed on probation, because that makes good business sense, right? right?
Career Officer
# 53
07-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alastorforthrigh View Post
Not so with the KDF. I didn't even see a single Gorn fleet ship.
[SIZE="2"]That was brought up in the interview. Short answer, they won't be right now, cause they all look the same.[/SIZE]

..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino
Career Officer
# 54
07-03-2012, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussultimatum View Post
The Kar'fi does come with a console.

So to reiterate, both of these ships have consoles.

Therefore I don't understand the rationale on why they are being left off of the fleet revamp list.
[SIZE=2]
Your right, I forgot about the phase thing on the kar'fi, but the atrox last I checked didn't have a console. Either way, its still a head scratcher why they didn't get refits.[/SIZE]

..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino
Career Officer
# 55
07-03-2012, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Via the PvP forums;
Fleet Vo'Quv Carrier

Lt Commander - Tac
Lt Commander - Eng
Commander - Sci
Lieutenant - Sci

Engineering: 4
Tactical: 2
Science: 4

Weapons
Fore: 3
Aft: 3

Turn: 5
Hull: 46200
Crew: 4000
Device Slots: 4
Shield Mod: 1.1
Hangar: 2
[SIZE="2"]On this one I say give it a third hanger slot.[/SIZE]

Republic Veteran
# 56
07-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzy4 View Post
[SIZE="2"]That was brought up in the interview. Short answer, they won't be right now, cause they all look the same.[/SIZE]
That honestly sounds like a BS excuse to simply not put the same effort into the KDF fleet system as the Fed side. A tier 3 and tier 4 raptor doesn't look the same, neither does the tier 4 BoP look like a Ning'tao. Doe the gorn ships look similar? yes but so did the tier 3 and 4 Orions and one's getting a retro. It just seems like a Cop-out to me.

Due to recent legitimate purchases on your account you have been placed on probation, because that makes good business sense, right? right?
Empire Veteran
# 57
07-03-2012, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussultimatum View Post
Thanks for the clarification.

Well, that doesn't sound like a definite "never".
Yeah, just sounds like a "we didn't have time to do it now becuase its difficult" or some such reasoning.
Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....

R.I.P
Empire Veteran
# 58
07-03-2012, 09:07 AM
Fight deck cruiser stats sound broken.
Vo'quv sounds better.
Career Officer
# 59
07-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Al said they did not go in this at this time due to thier inherent abilities, the phaser lance and siege lance, could not be easily copied over to the starbase system for some reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzy4 View Post
[SIZE=2]
Your right, I forgot about the phase thing on the kar'fi, but the atrox last I checked didn't have a console. Either way, its still a head scratcher why they didn't get refits.[/SIZE]

Sorry, by "both" I meant Gal-X & Kar'fi.

Some real head scratching for sure.

They were working on this, or must have had ideas for this sometime ago - why would you then design a new ship like the Atrox to Guramba to be not only somewhat obsolete in the C-store vs. the Fleet Ships but with nothing to keep that player working toward in the Fleet system?

I'm pretty bummed about no fleet Kar'fi or Guramba, maybe things will change.
Republic Veteran
# 60
07-03-2012, 12:42 PM
More and more I think about it the Fleet Corsair could be interesting...didn't notice till recently it had a lt cmdr science slot...could be fun and has a slightly better turn rate than the Marauder which is nice too!